This Is What Happens To Our Sins = Isaiah 1;18, Micah 7;19, Romans 4;7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Is What Happens To Our Sins = Isaiah 1;18, Micah 7;19, Romans 4;7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 32;1
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Psalm 85;2
Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.

Psalm 103;12
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.

Isaiah 1;18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 43;25
I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 44;21-22
Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Jeremiah 31;34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Micah 7;19
He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Romans 4;6-8
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works; Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

AMEN