time line God talking to Israelite's up to today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the site below covers the Israelite's from the time they spoke directly to God and He spoke to them up to the present time with all this killing. I found this site by accident and now I find it fascinating. I want your comments on it too, ok-?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, tooldtocare.

You have stumbled onto a pro-Palestinian propaganda page. Let me give you the TRUTH!

First of all, Isra'el is a VERY accepting country. They have taken in thousands of refugees down through the years. Many have settled in the foothills of Mount Karmel (Carmel) in Haifa, Isra'el).

Secondly, Isra'el - as a rule - is opposed to attacking ANY people, if they can help it!

Thirdly, Isra'el ALWAYS blankets an area with flyers WELL in advance of an attack to be sure that civilians can escape before the attack begins! What other country do you know that does that?

Fourthly, they are ONLY trying to halt the perpetual rockets from the terrorist group known as Hamas! They are attempting to put an end to the CONSTANT THREAT against their own civilians by the random rocket launches!

Fifthly, even though warned, the Palestinians of Gaza are NOT PERMITTED BY THE HAMAS TERRORISTS to leave their homes! They, their families, and their children are THREATENED by the Hamas leaders if they try to leave the targeted areas! Why? Because Hamas is USING them as shields for their rocket sites! They send rockets from mosques, from schools, and from apartment complexes ON PURPOSE! What kind of filthy tactic is that?!

Sixthly, Hamas spreads its own propaganda among the Palestinian civilians, claiming that they will receive special status in heaven for being martyrs!

"Universal knowledge?" They wouldn't know the first thing about it! The maps that they use are not accurate in the least! Read up on the Balfour Declaration! You will find that Isra'el's current situation is MUCH different than originally planned, and NOT in their favor! Originally, they were to have BOTH sides of the Yarden (Jordan) River! Then, it was changed to Isra'el having all the land on the West Bank of the Yarden and the Arabs having the East Bank (now the country of Jordan).

NONE of the Muslim countries will officially even RECOGNIZE Isra'el as a state! And, they TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO HATE ALL ISRAELIS AND AMERICANS! What kind of absurd, twisted, demonic garbage is that?!! Never let it be said that "Allah" is ANYTHING AT ALL like Elohiym, the God we serve, who DEFINITELY has a Son, and His name is Yeshua` the Messiah, or in English, Jesus the Christ! Muslims ALL say that Allah has no son!

"Too old to care?" PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, CARE!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thirdly, Isra'el ALWAYS blankets an area with flyers WELL in advance of an attack to be sure that civilians can escape before the attack begins! What other country do you know that does that?

"Too old to care?" PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, CARE!

Believe me, I do as do my neighbors and passer-byer's

in the USA we be one, all 313.9 million (2012)of us :)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I care if children are shot be IDF snipers- ?

Yes I do & I have plenty of evidence. You can Google it yourself.

just posting the facts :)-

Madad21 said:
gibberish for an answer what a surprise
Ok you got me, please define "gibberish" in your own words.

please :)-
Retrobyter said:
they TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO HATE ALL ISRAELIS AND AMERICANS!
HATE is not a word in my vocabulary. I don't feel it nor do I speak of it and yet I posted it here

I do believe I am lost

But I know I do not hate :)-
Retrobyter said:
Secondly, Isra'el - as a rule - is opposed to attacking ANY people, if they can help it!
If this helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself this

We can still be friends :)-
Do I care if children are shot be IDF snipers- ?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for keeping this site for as long as you have.

may you and yours live long and prosper

my 65th birthday is next month.

It's been fun :)-

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, tooldtocare.

I pity a person who is so duped by the propaganda and ploys of terrorists like Hamas and their sympathizers. Snipers have no time to shoot at children; they're too busy trying to find and snipe the REAL culprits of this war, the Hamas leaders HIDING BEHIND THOSE CHILDREN!

Folks, Hamas and ISIS are learning how to use the Internet against the uninformed. Who was it who said, "If you say something loud enough and long enough, it starts to sound true"? We've seen it happen in our schools; we've seen it happen with evolutionist propaganda agendas; we've seen it happen in our courtrooms; we've seen it happen in Nazi Germany; we're seeing it happen right now with the gay rights activists not only in the USA but in Europe as well, and now, we're seeing them try it to gain support for Gaza-based Hamas!

We all need to be better informed and adamant against change for change's sake! Don't let Hamas re-write history!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Retrobyter said:
Folks, Hamas and ISIS are learning how to use the Internet against the uninformed.
ISIS is run by the MOSSAD using weapons USA gave to Israel, go figure

Israel ex-officer leads Ukraine protests: Reports
Sunday Feb 16, 2014
Ukrainian media have reported that a former Israeli army officer is playing a leading role in the anti-government protests in the former Soviet republic.

Four other Israelis, who had previously served in the army, were recently reported to have taken part in opposition rallies in Ukraine’s capital, Kiev.
http://thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/mossad.htm
Mossad Agent was an agent of the Israeli Mossad who was seen in MTAC, witnessing an operation that Mossad Officer Ziva David had acquired intel for.
http://ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Mossad_Agent
Nov 4, 2014 - The Islamic State group is the creation of Israel's Mossad, Iran's deputy foreign minister said Tuesday, accusing the spy agency of aiming to ...
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.624626
Russian writer and political activist: Mossad training ISIS terrorists in Iraq, Syria
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Top-Pu ... ria-383964
Isis claims responsibility for Texas attack
No evidence Islamic State had actual hand in attack as details emerge about would-be gunmen Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi
http://tinyurl.com/oez9qd6
Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, has confirmed that the Israeli art students were, in fact, part of a major Israeli intelligence operation and that they were conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers. They also worked with the Israeli Urban Moving System employees in New Jersey who were seen in at least two Jersey City locations -- Liberty State Park and The Doric apartment building -- celebrating the impact of the first plane into the World Trade Center.
The Israelis at Liberty State Park were dressed in Arab-style clothing when they were witnessed celebrating the first attack. The FBI later confiscated a videotape they filmed of the first attack.
http://tinyurl.com/8ss8r7r

News NOT reported in the US Press & just guess why not

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The good and the bad figs returned to that nation of Israel...The bad are those that call themselves Jews but are not....Israel name should have been Judah......Yes Israel, I believe have a hand in 911......

They are not innocent by no means,like I said above,the good and the bad figs returned.........