Tinnitus Relief

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello fellow Christianity Board members. I recently found a remarkable treatment for tinnitus (ringing of the ears). It has greatly reduced the symptoms I was continually experiencing and has worked well for other folks that tried it.

It's completely natural and doesn't involve taking vitamin concoctions or expensive trips to the doctor. All you have to do is go to www.vavsoft.com and download their 14 day trial version of Tinnitus Tamer. It's a unique audio sound wave generating program that uses various kinds of sound waves to retrain your brain to ignore that annoying ringing sound of tinnitus. You'll need to read the instructions and a good set of closed back headphones or quality ear buds and ten minutes of time for each of the nine series of customizable sound tests. Some folks get instant relief and others take repeated sessions.

As an electric guitarist, I was especially pleased to enjoy playing music again at louder volume and gladly sent them $35 for a registered copy of Tinnitus Tamer with a letter of sincere thanks and praise of their extraordinary program. Hope it works as well for you!

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. (Rom. 10:17)

James Forthwright

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Although this is the internet and anyone can say anything, the site you link to, vavsoft, is hosted by godaddy and registered to a well known internet shyster, Joe Shiekron.

This thread may not last since it links to a product or service that one must ultimately pay for and there is a rather stringent "no solicitation" policy at CyB and this thread falls under that heading since it was started, assuming with genuine intent to pass along helpful information, but started unsolicited none the less. But that is up to HS to decide.

In the meantime, I will just say caveat emptor.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BiggAndyy said:
Although this is the internet and anyone can say anything, the site you link to, vavsoft, is hosted by godaddy and registered to a well known internet shyster, Joe Shiekron.

This thread may not last since it links to a product or service that one must ultimately pay for and there is a rather stringent "no solicitation" policy at CyB and this thread falls under that heading since it was started, assuming with genuine intent to pass along helpful information, but started unsolicited none the less. But that is up to HS to decide.

In the meantime, I will just say caveat emptor.
No problem, BiggAndyy. The mods may do as they see fit with my health related post. I have no affiliation with their enterprise and haven't the slightest idea about GoDaddy (other than a certain female NASCAR driver's car sponsorship) and have never heard of Joe Shiekron.

I supplied the information simply because I know many folks suffer from tinnitus and they are being told that there is nothing much they can do to alleviate the symptoms. All I can say is that Tinnitus Tamer worked well for me and just wanted to spread some "good news".

I sincerely apologize if there was any transgression of forum rules.

James Forthwright

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had tinnitus... They was out of it is to reduce sodium, caffeine, fats, and noise. And a lot of praying in the name of Jesus!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't mess around with the ears. God designed them to operate within a certain db range. Tinnitus can lead to Menieres disease which is serious stuff.

InquisitiveAgnostic

Nov 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
I'm in agreement with Andy. This has the smell of scam all over it. With the added benefit of needing to download the program, you can't know what fun little surprises you're going to get.

From what I can see due to a little bit of research, tinnitus seems to be caused by various traumas to the ear or brain. In fact, the treatment described by Vavsoft would likely be no more effective than homeopathy or "fairy magic". :p

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Research had demonstrated notched acoustics can be effective for sufferers of tinnitus, but the treatment regimen is measured in months, even years. Far more than the 14 day trial period for the software. While its not expensive, one is still rolling the dice with their own bankroll.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worked as a speech therapist for years - this is an old and common treatment for tinnitus - there is nothing new or unique about it. It is always best to see an audiologist for the treatment of tinnitus.