To All Of My CF Friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for you guys sticking by me for so long through the last few days. I believe that God brought us all together for a reason and the fact that we're still together here is a blessing in itself. To @JohnDB,.. my longest friend and father figure,.. I definitely know that God put us together for a reason and that He knew what He was doing (like He always does) when He did,.. especially since we have a future together. You have proven to be a loyal and trusted friend and very special friend me for the past few years on every single website that we've been a part of. I love you all. :) (And to all my new friends here thanks to you as well!! :D)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for you guys sticking by me for so long through the last few days. I believe that God brought us all together for a reason and the fact that we're still together here is a blessing in itself. To @JohnDB,.. my longest friend and father figure,.. I definitely know that God put us together for a reason and that He knew what He was doing (like He always does) when He did,.. especially since we have a future together. You have proven to be a loyal and trusted friend and very special friend me for the past few years on every single website that we've been a part of. I love you all. :) (And to all my new friends here thanks to you as well!! :D)

Thank you April_Rose! Love you too, sister!