To All The Dad's Out There

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A funny story about why men/Dad's don't step up. I explained to my Pastor about 5 years ago that our man-hating society has created the sitation that "stepping up" involves risk of jail with no benefit. Until we come to terms with why men don't step up, continue to enjoy burying your children due to suicide.

1679675498354.png

Attachments

• Dad's Count.png
    Dad's Count.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Offense against the fatherless and widows are a likely factor as well.

Which would explain God’s severe penalty for such offenses:

“You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry. And My wrath shall become hot, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows, and your sons fatherless.” (Exodus 22:22-24)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is part of this organization in Idaho, where he lives. I'll be seeing him and my grand-daughter in a couple of hours. Neither of them know Jesus as of yet. I'm praying, please join me!

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A funny story about why men/Dad's don't step up. I explained to my Pastor about 5 years ago that our man-hating society has created the sitation that "stepping up" involves risk of jail with no benefit. Until we come to terms with why men don't step up, continue to enjoy burying your children due to suicide.

View attachment 30742
splain that to the woke agenda . cause its all about crushing the men . but then maybe they want the govt to be the parent .
Just saying . exactly . WE HEED GOD , HIS CHRIST and the biblical pattern , they can keep their falsehoods .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is part of this organization in Idaho, where he lives. I'll be seeing him and my grand-daughter in a couple of hours. Neither of them know Jesus as of yet. I'm praying, please join me!

Much love!
we will be praying my friend . Its time for them to COME to CHRIST . yep . we will be praying my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as for all the women out there i have a question . how do you all feel
about men who come in amongst you and can out compete you in sports
yet they claim to be women and seem to be trampling womens rights RIGHT UNDER THE FLOOR .
I just wonder what the WOKE generation has to say about that . I mean they the ones always hollering WOMENS RIGHTS
woman gotta right to kill her baby , woman gotta a right to this or that .
rather odd indeed . It seems like women have rights to murder children but not the right to compete against women
but rather men who are confused and wanna play woman comes in and rolls them over in all sports .
WHERES YOUR OUTCRY WOKE ones . exactly . YOU WONT SEE IT . cause woke technically supports only the right to do evil
Exactly .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
has anyone else noticed this . me thinks the woke agenda is coming right from the DRAGON .
it seems to support all sorts of evils like transgender , pronouns , murder , gay rights
and womens right , SO LONG as those rights support evil as in abortion .
But no rights for women in sports . OH yeah cause it supports evil and the transgender agenda IS EVIL
so it trumps those rights of women right under foot . I truly pray the people wake up fast and learn Christ .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
want more proof . okay look at the religoins . do they seem to mock muslims
they allow folks to teach transgendersim , gay marriage and etc
BUT how well do they tolerate BIBLICAL TRUTH GETTING taught . LIKE I SAID this woke agenda is coming from the dragon .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as for all the women out there i have a question . how do you all feel
about men who come in amongst you and can out compete you in sports
yet they claim to be women and seem to be trampling womens rights RIGHT UNDER THE FLOOR .
I just wonder what the WOKE generation has to say about that . I mean they the ones always hollering WOMENS RIGHTS
woman gotta right to kill her baby , woman gotta a right to this or that .
rather odd indeed . It seems like women have rights to murder children but not the right to compete against women
but rather men who are confused and wanna play woman comes in and rolls them over in all sports .
WHERES YOUR OUTCRY WOKE ones . exactly . YOU WONT SEE IT . cause woke technically supports only the right to do evil
Exactly .
I don't care about sports (I may be biased, because I'm not athletic) but they can have anything in this world. I don't care for it.

I think we can warn people, but they decide for themselves ultimately, and truthfully I stopped caring. They can have it all.

What is anything on earth any good for anyway? It's all temporary and I care more about the view for eternity.

Modern people live for today or for another worldly temporary reward for tomorrow

That's it

Reactions: Jay Ross

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care about sports (I may be biased, because I'm not athletic) but they can have anything in this world. I don't care for it.

I think we can warn people, but they decide for themselves ultimately, and truthfully I stopped caring. They can have it all.

What is anything on earth any good for anyway? It's all temporary and I care more about the view for eternity.

Modern people live for today or for another worldly temporary reward for tomorrow

That's it
I dont care either for the things of this world . I only said it to expose the hyprocrisy of it all .
And to ensure that none of us ever follows the all inclusive social gospel lie from hell .
But rather we simply follow Christ . Now you lift those hands my dear sister , its LORD praising time in the building .
They can keep this world . But let none of us be moved into accepting lies . let none support gay marriage
let none support abortion and let none support this lie which says other religoins are finding their own ways to GOD .
Cause that is a fat lie . Ye must BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . Now again lift those hands its Lord praising time .