To all the Rome haters.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goldy

Nov 6, 2007
(Jordan;65474)
Slam your church? I don't slam a church ever. I slam as many doctrines created by men that is clearly teaching against the Son of God and the OT, and that include yours. I hate lies more than anything.Again show me on this forum (CB) where did I ever have a private interpretations.
I believe that calling my church an antichrist is indeed slamming it. By the way, do you want man-made doctrines? Try Sola Scriptura and Sola Fida. Try Once Saved Always Saved. These are just but a few.......I'm officially done with this thread. Go ahead and have your last words if you wish. I just ask again that if you disagree with a Church teaching, please truly investigate why we believe what we believe instead of just writing it off as some form of evil doctrine. I'm proud of calling myself Roman Catholic. If I'm in some sort of denial (as if all of you can read my heart) then so be it. Have a great day. I'm gonna watch the rest of the Colts game:)

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(goldy;65481)
I believe that calling my church an antichrist is indeed slamming it. By the way, do you want man-made doctrines? Try Sola Scriptura and Sola Fida. Try Once Saved Always Saved. These are just but a few.......I'm officially done with this thread. I'm proud [pride]of calling myself Roman Catholic. Ifyou are] I'm in some sort of denial (as if all of you can read my no we can not god can but i would guess you are easy to love]heart) then so be it. Have a great day. I'm gonna watch the rest of the Colts gamehave a good stressless day]
smile.gif

this great deception has to do with the people that will have there part in the lake of fire..can any one till me what PART MEANS this is a great truth that is greatly mis interpited

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(goldy;65460)
But let me ask you this Kriss: Throughout recent history, what church has stood up against the evils of abortion (the bishops even came out with an official document speaking out against abortion before this election)? What church has stood tall against the attacks on marriage? Against the evils of embryonic stem cell research? Against cloning? Against euthanasia? Against secularization? I could go on and on. The Catholic Church has stood alone through all of this. And so many people want to criminalize my church. I wonder why?
If you are only going to be looking at works then lets do so.You forgot to mention how in the middle ages the Catholic church (in the name of Jesus) murdered millions of people. The reasons were really simply too. For not being Catholic, for speaking alleged heresies and most notably and get this for reading their Bibles. These people were tortured and murdered for reading Gods word amazing. These you might note were part of the crusades and inquisition. O but there is more....how about today all the homosexual priests that prey on young men and women? I would like to note the devilish doctrine that the Catholic church employs however.....Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (1 Timothy 4:1-3)Now does the Catholic church forbid to marry? Do they say you cannot eat meat on certain days? yes and yes. Does the holy spirit say this is a doctrine of the devil and not God yes.The reason I bring this up is because it seems that there is many many cases of preying priests out there because they are not allowed to be married so they resort to abusing young children.Now this I got from a pdf.file that I have....
The sexual immorality continues today on a scale that is unimaginable. In 1994 former Jesuit priest Terence German filed a 120 million dollar lawsuit against the Catholic Church, Pope John Paul II, and Cardinal John O’Connor alleging that they had turned a blind eye to the “pervasive sexual and financial misconduct” of other priests.79 The catholic Church has engaged in a concerted cover up of the widespread pedophilia within the ranks of the Roman Catholic priesthood. The church knowingly transfers confirmed pedophile priests from one diocese to another, exposing the unsuspecting youngsters of each new diocese to the predatory sexual lusts of the priests. For example, in Santa Fe, New Mexico victims have filed 50 lawsuits against the Catholic Archdiocese alleging that more than 45 priests had sexually abused 200 people over a 30 year period.80 The Franciscan boy’s seminary in Santa Barbara, California was recently closed down because the majority of the priests were involved sexually with their students.In Dallas eleven former altar boys won a 119 million dollar judgement against the Roman Catholic Church. The victorious plaintiffs later agreed to settle the case for 23.4 million dollars rather than be subjected to dilatory appellate tactics of the Catholic Church. The evidence revealed that the altar boys were the objects of the predatory sexual desires of Catholic Priest Rudolph Kos. Kos is now serving a life sentence for sexual assault.
Wow approx. 240 million in lawsuits and this is not even the tip of the iceberg. You can bet this kind of stuff goes on for pages and pages. I hope you can understand this goldy if you are still watchingMatthew 7:18-24A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:I hope you can see that the will of God the father is not murdering millions and molesting defenseless children.(goldy;65463)
Finally, I'm personally sick and tired of these ridiculous claims about statues. So we have statues of Mary. SO THE HECK WHAT!!!!!!!!! We also have pictures of Jesus and crucifixes galore to remind us of HIs saving grace. The argument is a straw man's argument. If I had a statue of Barrack Obama in my front yard and I worshipped it each day, then you would have an argument
If Jesus was hung instead of nailed to the cross would you worship rope? You see the cross does not matter it is what happened on the cross that matters.Mark 7:13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.1 Corinthians 1:17For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Alpha, I need to do some correcting on you. 1. The so called "I Titus 4:1-3" does not exist in the bible. It's I Timothy 4:1-3.2. It's not Matthew 7:13, it's Mark 7:13.3. It's not I Chronicles 1:17, that is OT. You meant I Corinthians 1:17.But yes I still agree. I wish more people can see the light. But as Christ said... John 3:19

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Jordan;65491)
Alpha, I need to do some correcting on you. 1. The so called "I Titus 4:1-3" does not exist in the bible. It's I Timothy 4:1-3.2. It's not Matthew 7:13, it's Mark 7:13.3. It's not I Chronicles 1:17, that is OT. You meant I Corinthians 1:17.But yes I still agree. I wish more people can see the light. But as Christ said... John 3:19
LOL wow what was I thinking?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;65494)
(Jordan;65491)
LOL wow what was I thinking?Well, you can always edit your post so you don't accidently mislead others
smile.gif
Justing being His son wanted to be corrected.
smile.gif
So I want to help correct someone.