To people who think they are at a crossroads in life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
Have you come to the conclusion that you definately don't want things to continue as they have been?Even though you do all the "christian" things it just isn't working for you . ..you are just not happy and you know neither you nor God are pleased with the situation.What will you do next?

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Yes, I have been at the crossroads more times than I care to remember. There have been many days that I didn't care if I saw tomorrow on this earth. I have felt so disappointed by my poor choices and my situation that I have lived that period of time hopeless. But God didn't and doesn't want that for me. I know I am in sin when I start focusing more on the situations than the Savior. We just had a revival at our church that was very powerful. One of the points that the preacher made was when Jesus was talking to Jairus on the way to heal his daughter, he didn't tell Jairus that he had healed his daughter after the messengers met them on the road saying she was dead. His words were, "Do not be afraid. Only believe!" The preacher drove the point home that no matter what point we were at in our life, He was saying the same thing to us. Do we believe He is going to give us the absolute best even when things don't work out like we want them to? That's tough to do sometimes. We can have some downright heart-breaking events happening to us, but hear Jesus saying to you, Tallman, "Don't be afraid. Only believe!" Keep reading His word. Pray with all of your might and praise Him. He will see you through the rough times. He's not a fair weather friend. He will never leave you. He stands ready to forgive and use you for His glory and for your abundant life.
smile.gif

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(His By Grace;38809)
Yes, I have been at the crossroads more times than I care to remember. There have been many days that I didn't care if I saw tomorrow on this earth. I have felt so disappointed by my poor choices and my situation that I have lived that period of time hopeless. But God didn't and doesn't want that for me. I know I am in sin when I start focusing more on the situations than the Savior. We just had a revival at our church that was very powerful. One of the points that the preacher made was when Jesus was talking to Jairus on the way to heal his daughter, he didn't tell Jairus that he had healed his daughter after the messengers met them on the road saying she was dead. His words were, "Do not be afraid. Only believe!" The preacher drove the point home that no matter what point we were at in our life, He was saying the same thing to us. Do we believe He is going to give us the absolute best even when things don't work out like we want them to? That's tough to do sometimes. We can have some downright heart-breaking events happening to us, but hear Jesus saying to you, Tallman, "Don't be afraid. Only believe!" Keep reading His word. Pray with all of your might and praise Him. He will see you through the rough times. He's not a fair weather friend. He will never leave you. He stands ready to forgive and use you for His glory and for your abundant life.
smile.gif

Thanks, good words. I'm not particularly at a crossroads now, though I meet people that are.When I was I simply had to drop all my agendas and know that God would fulfil all that he has spoken, his way in his time, and I'm to "make straight paths for The Lord" and get on with what I can.It worked.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
TallMan: Have you come to the conclusion that you definately don't want things to continue as they have been?Thunder1: Yes.TallMan:Even though you do all the "christian" things it just isn't working for you . ..you are just not happy and you know neither you nor God are pleased with the situation.Thunder1: I need to surrender to God everyday. I can't live without Jesus, I need Him everyday. Without Jesus I'm NOTHING !!!! I suffered anxiety attacks lately again and that has made me unmotivated and depressed and frustrated. I don't know what to do, but I know that God knows everything. I trust Him.TallMan: What will you do next?Thunder1: Surrender to Him again and again. And move on where ever the Holy Spirit wants to lead me. Try to do His will for me and my hubby's life.Good questions Tallman !