To whom it may concern...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great work sis.....keep giving folks these insights of yours. They are intriguing and smart...and refreshing...;)
Thank you. I appreciate that.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
An impressive dream.

Seems that these evil spirits will become an even worse problem.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Babies are the most innocent, and these things appeared innocent and good but were really evil in disguise.
*They were welcomed, coddled, and fully received as if they were human.
*These people seemed to have no clue what they were embracing.

I believe this dream portrays how it is in the churches today and how things will progress, where there is such a blindness to evil in their midst. Evil ones are being embraced. They have entered the churches under the cloak of innocence. These ones know full well who they are, why they have come into the churches, and what their jobs are. And they recognize those who see who and what they really are, and mark them as enemies.

But I think this has an even deeper meaning..and this is just coming as I type. Awhile ago, before I started this reply, a scripture popped into my mind.

Mark 13:22
[22]For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

I thought, "That verse doesn't have anything to do with my dream. Why is that verse coming to mind?" But as I have been typing this out, it began to be more clear (at least, I believe that's the case). These two evil beings represent the Beast and FP. I think that seeing them as babies is a portrayal of how innocent they will appear to be.

In a broader sense, I believe the dream portrays how the churches have been infiltrated by evil and those whose purpose has been to infiltrate and deceive. This is something that survivors of SRA/MK know full well, as it is not uncommon that churches that facilitate christian services by day/evening are used for satanic rituals, child molestation/rape, and human sacrifice at night.

God has led me to several churches where I saw the infiltration, and tried to help them become aware (by simply sharing my testimony), and I have been judged and rejected ...which really didn't surprise me. I often later will come across members who thank me for sharing my testimony because for very specific reasons, they needed to hear it.

Anyway, I think the dream has a few different applications (as you can see).

"I thought, "That verse doesn't have anything to do with my dream. Why is that verse coming to mind?" But as I have been typing this out, it began to be more clear (at least, I believe that's the case). These two evil beings represent the Beast and FP. I think that seeing them as babies is a portrayal of how innocent they will appear to be."

And who is it that comes as an "angel of light
'?? "if even the very elect..." for sure.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol ...sorry about the title, but I want to post a dream I had. I know there is spiritual significance to this, and I am not asking for an interpretation. Discussion is fine. But I think this is a dream that the Lord wants me to share and it will speak to those that God wants to speak to through it.

About 2 weeks ago, I had a strange dream. This dream had people in it that I knew in my past from a church my husband and I attended.

In my dream, I saw these two women I used to know, holding babies. Other women and others (mixed gender) were gathered around admiring the babies. I thought, "Aww, babies..." ...so I went to see the babies. And when I saw them, I knew right away these weren't what they appeared (to them) to be. These "babies" we AI babies. They were being trained up by these women who were treating them like human babies, coddling them, oohing and ahhing over them.

I touched one to see what it's "skin" felt like and it was kinda like silicone, skin-like, but not like ours.

I wasn't going to coddle those things. They looked at me, moving like "babies" but with evil eyes that knew that I knew they were EVIL.

They played the game, fooling those ladies and other people ...and they had me tagged as an enemy ....like they were sentient knowing that I knew what they were.

Sounds like a great script for a movie.. A kinda 'invasion of the body snatchers thing'.. Creepy!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!