Topic of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is truly unsearchable, unknowable. To think of the vastness of the heavens, and possible times and places in the universe, and to know God is sovereign over all that, is to know I barely know God. Yet His Word both written and flesh, leads back home to His character. To see the face of the Father in the Son allows me to see love in both. It is God who saves, who provides, and above all who Loves a Holy Love no person can judge or call evil. God is not a respecter of men, yet in His Son, He was/is well pleased. To know and do good is to obey the law summarized by the Son. To learn from the parables, to see it in the actions in His life, and to understand from the ways of Israel and God, allow me to yearn for deliverance from evil.

We as humans look at the backside of a tapestry, seeing it's mess of strings. These strings are no
semblance of order, they play no sonnet to be understood with our ears. But alas, God hears the orchestra, to Him it is beauty. He sees both the front and back of the tapestry, for He is the crafter of this glorious mosaic called existence.

God is great. God is holy. God is all knowing and all powerful.
GOD IS LOVE.