Tracts For Your Liking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ONELORD.ONEFAITH.

Nov 30, 2008
ATTENTION: THERE ARE TRACTS FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING ON THE ABOMINATION OF CHRISTMAS VIA THE WEBSITE LINK PROVIDED BELOW. THESE TRACTS CAN BE USED TO MINISTER TO FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS.GOD BLESS! http://theonemediator.com/brother_juan.htmIF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A THREE FOLD VERSION READY TO PRINT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CHARGE AT ALL. HIS WILL BE DONE![email protected]

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Interesting article, but actually you are preaching to the choir here. We already know this about Christmas. It was a pagan custom "Christianized" to fit Christ's birthday because the church had a hard time convincing the pagans from giving it up, so they just stamped Christ's name to it.The Spirit behind Christmas is a demon. In the paranormal world these demons are the same as poltergeists. One special type is called the falschergeist which is the Spirit behind Christmas. But that gets off on a study in demonology.

ONELORD.ONEFAITH.

Nov 30, 2008
Yes, I am aware there are those that would be aware. These are tracts for anyone who would like to share them with people. That is all. As for demonology, thats something that I personally would stay away from. The Bible is all what we need. I dont think its wise to find out the titles that belong to these guys, I find that it would serve as ammunition to the enemy. Well, that is what I believe from personal experience.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
I understand that many of the things we have in Christianity has pagan origins or believed pagan origins. But I also believe we can take things from the world and dedicate them to Christ negating the pagan effects. If someone has sacrifed and animal to another god and you pray before you eat, then you have just taken from the false god and given to the true God. To me Christmas is about remembering the love of Christ and the symbols that may have started out pagan have been dedicated to Christ therefor negating any power they may have had in the pagan world. Christ is much more powerful than any pagan idea and therefor all things are to be dedicated to Christ.