Transformation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like God is saying not to be afraid of transformation. Dive deep. When you surface, you will be an entirely new person. God is with you and will do amazing things in you and through you this year.

downloadfile-10.jpg

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2
Yes, our minds must be renewed AND we are already new creations in Christ. It is BOTH a present reality and a process. The best way to renew our minds is to read/meditate on Bible passages. His words feed us and transform us. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, our minds must be renewed AND we are already new creations in Christ. It is BOTH a present reality and a process. The best way to renew our minds is to read/meditate on Bible passages. His words feed us and transform us. :)

^_^ exactly. It was an awesome sermon this morning on change versus transformation, and just really had it on my heart someone else may need to hear that too. I know I did. It is hard to face the patterns Ive conformed to in my thinking. Thinking effects everything you do. Thought leads to action. Fear has personally always been my way of thinking. Everything seemed to be colored by fear, but I have been transforming out of this, and it is like living each day with a breath of fresh air. So it is just encouraging to share today. I just couldn't expound too much, with a couple very affectionate kids today. ^_^ hard to type in hug mode

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like God is saying not to be afraid of transformation. Dive deep. When you surface, you will be an entirely new person. God is with you and will do amazing things in you and through you this year.

View attachment 12459

Hey!!!

Good word! I've been feeling the same thing. Unlike the world (which I think is going to be headed for tougher times starting this year), I feel like it's going to be my best year in a long time. Spiritually things are setting up to make some real advances. I have a lot of physical projects to take care of in the first half of the year, but even that should work to my advantage (less boredom, glory to God). And here's hoping there's a lot of fasting and praying to be used more greatly of God in 2021, and moving forward.

That's the plan anyway. :)

Glad you received a good word this morning! Here's to keeping hope alive!

smiling-dogs-that-are-actually-kind-of-creepy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

View attachment 12459
Very positive statement.
I couldn't agree with you more.
"In us and through us" - Yes, Lord!
Glory to God!
:)

Reactions: Mayflower