Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
It is very clear, according to the Bible, that we are getting very close to tribulation. How do we prepare for it? Read the Bible daily and strive to obey everything you are learning, then you will be well prepared. This is God's assurance!!!

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
I believe we are in fact getting closer to the tribulation, but I see things getting SO much worse before that happens. And who knows, that could happen very quickly, all that would need to happen is for some wack-o to launch a nuke, and world chaos would definitely ensue. From there I am sure that a military rule would not be far, then a "One World Government" would more than likely follow. I just dread the despair that the general population will be going through, those who don't know Christ are not going to see it for what it is....

Hylke

Apr 3, 2007
Oh please....every single generation has thought that mankind/the earth/the universe would be destroyed during their lifetime. Sure there are more threats on a global level, but those won't be in the form of direct human actions such as a nuke war, the only thing nukes have managed to do is create stability between the mightiest nations, offcourse today only America is the only great nation (and happily exploiting it), but no country capable of ending the world with nukes will do this. Besides, we get more and more international treaties, EU, UN, WTO etc. this adds even more to stabillity.No, direct human action only causes destruction on a relatively small scale. What we really need to be worrying about is the slow deah of mankind through it's indirect actions (global warming, extinction of animals etc.), this won't be a single day, or a week, or a year, no this will take hundreds of years, if not thousands. Such an extensive time period does not give birth to a world of chaos, but to a world no other than the one we are currently living in, every period of time, humanity will simply be in a stable state of growing concern or carelessness, because 'science will stop it'.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hylke, with all due respect here, I just want to clarify something with you. I notice that you have checked "Christian" in your profile, but I must ask you if that is the case or simply an error? I'm just trying to get things on this website organized, and this is a Christian section. Appreciate it.