Trump vows to block central bank digital currency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Excellent

Plans for adopting a Central Bank Digital Currency have created widespread concern that a tyrannical executive like Joe Biden, who openly persecutes his political enemies, would have no problem shutting down their finances.

“Tonight I’m also making another promise to protect Americans from government tyranny. As your President, I will never allow the creation of Central Bank Digital Currency,” Trump vowed.

“You know what they’re doing,” he went on to say. “Such a currency would give our federal government absolute control over your money. They could take your money and you wouldn’t even know it was gone. This would be a dangerous threat to freedom and I would stop it.”

As National File has previously reported, the globalist order is moving to force the adoption of Central Bank Digital Currencies around the world, which tyrannical financial oligarchs openly admit will give central banks “absolute control.”

Related Video: Financial Oligarch Says Central Banks Will Have ‘Absolute Control’ of Money in Coming Cashless Society

This includes in the United States, where Joe Biden and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell have announced the federal government is actively working toward the adoption of a digital dollar.

Read More: Federal Reserve Details ‘Digital Dollar’ Plans

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent

Plans for adopting a Central Bank Digital Currency have created widespread concern that a tyrannical executive like Joe Biden, who openly persecutes his political enemies, would have no problem shutting down their finances.

“Tonight I’m also making another promise to protect Americans from government tyranny. As your President, I will never allow the creation of Central Bank Digital Currency,” Trump vowed.

“You know what they’re doing,” he went on to say. “Such a currency would give our federal government absolute control over your money. They could take your money and you wouldn’t even know it was gone. This would be a dangerous threat to freedom and I would stop it.”

As National File has previously reported, the globalist order is moving to force the adoption of Central Bank Digital Currencies around the world, which tyrannical financial oligarchs openly admit will give central banks “absolute control.”

Related Video: Financial Oligarch Says Central Banks Will Have ‘Absolute Control’ of Money in Coming Cashless Society

This includes in the United States, where Joe Biden and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell have announced the federal government is actively working toward the adoption of a digital dollar.

Back to the gold standard, cowboy hats, and 6 shooters

1850 California, miners walked into the saloon for a bottle of whiskey, and the Ole scale was there as the miners leather diddy bag full of gold was opened for payment

good post!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent

Scott you ever think about a free vacation in the states?

Cross the US border and turn yourself in, they are giving away $5,000 on a credit card and free plane ticket anywhere in the states?

Wouldn't that be a big headline, Canadian man enters America illegally and is awarded a 3 week vacation in Florida before returning home?

Scott you could be a hero in Canada, on every news channel in your beach shorts and Hawaiian shirt in Florida, eating at a five star restraunt, smiles!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this vid, the prophet Steve Cioccolanti says we are living in the timeline of Revelation 6.

The 1st seal, the White Horse, is the global pandemic, the 1st time we've had a global event since the time of Noah. (White represents pharmaceutical).

With Oct 7 attack on Israel, the 2nd seal has been opened. What is the 3rd seal? The Black Horse represents finance.
Rev 6:5 (CEV) When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come out!” Then I saw a black horse, and its rider had a balance scale in one hand. 6 I heard what sounded like a voice from somewhere among the four living creatures. It said, “A liter of wheat will cost you a whole day's wages! Three liters of barley will cost you a day's wages too. But don't ruin the olive oil or the wine.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not yet...

The anti-christ has to come to power first before we see the mark of the beast.

Just because the technology is now becoming available... does not mean it's actually the mark of the beast yet..
That system is being created and today with the level of computer technologies can be implemented without much trouble.

Globalism lately is getting hit pretty hard by people in lots of countries who are tiring of the globalist's elitist's plans.

It does creep up on you inch by inch what people will accept eventually.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That system is being created and today with the level of computer technologies can be implemented without much trouble.

Globalism lately is getting hit pretty hard by people in lots of countries who are tiring of the globalist's elitist's plans.

It does creep up on you inch by inch what people will accept eventually.

No doubt things are being put in place for the son of perdition's eventual take over.

All this high technology is intended to be used for good and most of it actually is in the beginning... but as we all know satan will deceived ungodly men in to using it for evil.

For the true Christian... we've been bought with a price and we are not our own so we have no right to decide to allow the temple of the Holy Ghost (our bodies) to be altered in anyway.

Romans 12:1,2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump forgets Demonic Congress Dems and RINOS can override his vetos.

I don't understand how people afraid of the public global elite who openly tell us their plans haven't done something radical so to stop them. For God's sake, they advertise where they'll meet to make further plans to enslave us!