trumpet sounds from heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
This is spooky,The noise sounds like spaceships,But to be perfectly honest I think its a hoax.

RevDrRed

Sep 2, 2012
Florida
A hoax it may or may not be. Ive researched this a little. Some videos are fakes. But others, plain scary. Many believe its the trumpets. Others believe its sounds from DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).

Hoax or not, we will soon discover the truth.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Just a quick comment from me ..... I had watched this video back when it was first posted (aug 22) ......... and my first thought was ..... I know that sound .... I have heard it before .... so I watched it again and AHHA !!! .... I spotted the Hydro electric tower nearby.

I have spent a lot of time close to High voltage power-lines .... both with wood poles and metal tower types ..... get close to the pole and it will emit a sound just like in the video.

Kind of a eerie sound ... has its own harmonics and a peculiar humm . ..... Kind of like an "alien sound" .... very much like in the video .... so my guess is that someone has recorded those sounds and dubbed them over top various videos , not hard to do.

And if you held the microphone close to the pole , and then moved it away .... you can easily vary the volume. .... If you ever get a chance to be under a big power-line .... wood poles are the best .... and you need to be out in the country so that traffic and city noise does not block it out.

Truly an eerie sound .... even the Hydro electric crews say it can be spooky sometimes.. Each pole has its own density and sound which makes for an interesting variety. If someone wanted to make a cool soundtrack .... that would be the way to do it ...... play it for your friends at Halloween.