Turkish migrant concerned about how easy it is to cross our border!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Turkish migrant has more concern about the easy border crossing than many of our politicians!

The group he was with was all Turkish and Chinese.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for my ignorance,Sis.

What does this mean for America?xx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for my ignorance,Sis.

What does this mean for America?xx
The huge daily influx of illegal migrants is dangerous because you don't know who they are. They could be terrorists.

Otherwise, the influx is also hard on American taxpayers because the illegals get all sorts of free benefits and help.

Biden cancelled 90% of Trump's immigration regulations....now we have a gigantic influx daily coming across the Southern border.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, India and elsewhere....we used to get mainly Hispanics crossing the border illegally.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, India and elsewhere....we used to get mainly Hispanics crossing the border illegally.

What about those ISA is that what they are called?

They hate Christians and would murder us?

Do they worship that Alah?

Then think they will be a martyr in heaven, if they sacrifice their life for that of many others?

Why are they killing us?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about those ISA is that what they are called?

They hate Christians and would murder us?

Do they worship that Alah?

Then think they will be a martyr in heaven, if they sacrifice their life for that of many others?

Why are they killing us?

Do you mean ISIS? They are an Islamic terrorist organization like Hamas. Yes, they are Muslims....followers of Islam, who worship Allah.

They think if you are not a Muslim that you are an infidel and should be killed.

Some of them become martyrs because they think they will have an orgy in their paradise.

• Wow
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you mean ISIS? They are an Islamic terrorist organization like Hamas. Yes, they are Muslims....followers of Islam, who worship Allah.
Sorry Sis, isa is a saving account, apologies.

Yes, ISIS...despicable they are, although it’s the enemy that’s despicable in them, they are possessed by the devil.

I remember the be heading they did to our Brit’s...the guy that did the be heading, I think his name was John, was blown up by a drone...by our country..he is no more and can do no more wicked acts for the enemy......they are trained at a young age to Hate those who don’t agree with their religion....sick and twisted.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then think they will be a martyr in heaven,
This is a brief video...Bob at Speaker's Corner London Hyde Park.

Our concept of Heaven is holy and being in God's presence. Their paradise is sensual, carnal.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a partial video...I watched the whole episode on TV tonight.

Dr. Phil had guests including a high level border security agent. The agent said when the small children come across the border alone with phone numbers written on their body (supposedly to phone family)....he said by not checking, the administration could be sending the children to traffickers.

Also, he mentioned the administration flying young children that are accompanied by migrant males that are not family....again, a possible trafficking situation.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The huge daily influx of illegal migrants is dangerous because you don't know who they are.
I heard just yesterday there are 300K Chinese invaders, 300K Islamists invaders and 300K Venezuelan invaders. Only good can come from this.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard just yesterday there are 300K Chinese invaders, 300K Islamists invaders and 300K Venezuelan invaders. Only good can come from this.
Plus the trafficking of children and teens.

Heard a high rank border agent talk about that on Dr. Phil. He says the administration might be sending these unaccompanied children with phone numbers to traffickers in the USA.

The cartels are already in.

• Sad
Reactions: Wrangler