Turkish President Erdogan - Is He The Sixth King Of The Fourth Empire Spoken Of By Daniel Chapter 7?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
terry said:
Hi Richard. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Actually most religions are founded upon speculation and guessing. Jewish beleifs and Christianity are not religions - just facts. Now. first it is a she not a him it it wal-greens not wal-mart and justt because one begins to practice anew a religion of old but does not know the ancient beliefs does not invalidate it... for it began as a false religion and is re-born a false religion. Certainly many of the stringent aspects in that belief may be lost, but since those aspects are in error it does not matter. And she is not alone in her Druid "religion."

Since I used to see her nearly everyday, I do have a somewhat understanding of what her Druidness is..lol
And so, I find it too closely linked with Paganism - of which I know several people in Ohio that are of the pagan religion. Be that as it may, this religion she indulges and calls Druid does not mean it is not, unless it can be proven that its beliefs are not in align enough to be Druid... and since as you contend there is not enough historical information to prove their beliefs... then there is not enough information to prove she is not following correct doctrine enough to validate er form of Druidness.

How do I, or Why do I get to know these people of such lunicial religions? Simple I like to debate their understandings to temper my armor.

As far as seemingy good relations between Turkey and any country goes... " Dilpomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" while grabbing a club " that is not verbatium - but it does describe the politics between different countries wanting something from another country be it weapons or land access or water rights for passage or even natural resourses or more...

Do the countrys attemping to manipulate other countrys for a means to their end really want their friendsip or simply desire to be friendly until they get what they want and after they have achieved some sort of dominance over the country whose friendship they abused. So we reverted back to " givers and takers " but on a larger scale and with more to risk.

Many wish to be "friends" with Russia due to the military strenght of Russia. Perhaps not so much as thinking that Russia would come to their aide as it is that Russia would leave them alone in times of war. All these independant countries so close togther that invasion could easily take place on any side would certainly breed strange bedfellows. For these reasons I have little faith any alliance in this area would be a true friendship.

Hi Richard... Now on the completely anihialated subject, i would ask who said that? The Catholics? How is this possible to be proven, as any Druid wishing to spare himself or her self would have entered hiding, would they not? Can you successfully contend that "well known" makes it a fact? Then Druids wishing to remain alive would have become a secret society. Are the Catholics quite certain they burned all the books and writings and killed all the people that could have re-written enough to validate a fake religion built on fake understanding? Then, where is the line in the sand drawn to allow or stop validation of such a fake religion? Of course, I have no proof the Druids exist except this one person I know of that ciaims to be of the Druid faith and what is claimed on the internet. Then naturally there are neo-Druids that are linked to Christianity as well as neo-Druids linked to paganism. Can you say there is such a thing as a true Druid faith that of course is fake because it follows a fake god? When you claim its god is non-existant - which it is, then its foundation is completely fake, so now your debate is ... which is more fake... and so why does it matter since it is utterly fake based? Thus making any claim to this fake based religion following a fake god - valid.

Ah well... I really don't care anyway there is not much one can do when others choose to walk in darkness. I suspect the Muslims will be much more of a problem and may have secretly infected our - the USA government's system already, even if Obama is not Muslim.
I recently researched some interesting factes of a certain college... Florida A&M and upon investigating it saw something that I would think should not have been done. And I have questions that surfaced from this superficial investigation. How many other colleges are doing this as well? And is there a "grading curve" causing inferrior graduates yet with the same Degrees and sending them into the work-force or political arena? I have always dis-liked prejudices...especially prejudices over skin tone, but it is also a two-way street. It is my greatest concern if this promotes a Muslim faith and what it could mean if it infects our politicial offices to become a majority.
Im the blink of an eye, an overwhelming 2/3rds Muslim majority ( perhaps that we thought were Christian elected officials) could undo a Christian based government and Helter Skelter laws could be enacted with a completely Muslim promoting agenda that we would be unable to stop. Am I sounding like a color prejudiced person, I assure you I am NOT, but... a Muslim prejudiced person.. I can assure you - I am.and I would be against any false religion gaining authority in our government. I do not mean this to sound like I am a bad guy... just extremely concerned... at this point.
Terry,

Merry Christmas to you and your's as well...

One can "label" themselves as anything they want - but labeling one's self a Druid does not necessarily make one a Druid... Tacitus, the Roman chronicler, left us some information about the Druid religion - if, in fact, one can even call it a religion - and he spoke about how the vegetation of Ireland was covered with the blood of their (Druids) sacrificial victims, and how they practices human sacrifice while worshiping trees and the moon, etc. Evidently the Druids liked to take men and women and children and put them in these large wicker-men that they would build in the forrest and set them on fire as a sacrifice to the various gods...This is exactly why the Catholics found the Druid religion so offensive and, as a result, annihilated it from the human race and even from the collective memory of humanity. They did much the same with the religions of the americas for the same reason - human sacrifice for any christian is an appalling and barbaric thing that must be completely and utterly eradicated...Now your friend may "label" herself a "Druid" because she likes to worship trees, etc, but unless she is performing human sacrifices in order to appease the gods, then she is not practicing true Druidism...

The color of one's skin is irrelevant and should never even come up in an intelligent conversation...One's culture or religious beliefs are, however, quite relevant to any intellectual conversation...I find myself being cautious around a group of young black men - not because of their skin color, but rather because of the gangster-rap culture that they may come from. I group of young Amish men, on the other hand, I feel confortable around - again, not because of their skin color, but because of the culture I know they came from...The Buddhist and I, or the Talmudic Jew and I don't have much in common religiously, but I can get along with them, and I ever respect much about their religions. The muslim, on the other hand, I can not get along nor do I respect anything about their religion because I know it is a religion of death, war, rape and pillaging...All religions besides Christianity are, for me, heretical because they deny the Lord. And I hate heresy because it steals one's soul. But, even with that being said, there are some traditions, rituals, etc of various religions that I find myself even agreeing with. But in the end heresy is always heresy and it steals one's eternal soul. Islam, however, does more than just steal one's eternal soul - it rapes and murders and pillages in this world also. It is the religion of Satan, and it will lead the world to Armageddon. So I have a very special dislike for Islam and anything Islamic...

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Well she is someone I know, not sure I could call her but a little more then an aquaintance. Human sactifices have been squelched by cinilized growth in many religions so I do not see that as a dis-qualifier becasue it has been teeminated. Ah well... I dare say Druids amd Pagans and some others are religions not gaining enough steam to be of great conseqquence in the coming years. Islam, however I see as you see - that it has already become too powerful and may grow to dimensions to be a viable force during these endtimes to such an extreme as to destroy USA from without as well as from within.

It is with sorrow that I feel the need to ever link the skin tone to the Muslim belief. Even while in stores I see people walking arounf with their butts hanging out of their trousers. Do they know it was a prison sign that their butt is available to other men? When I consider that, I see a people so ready to accept any unity in theur skin tone with no respect to a True God nor any respect toward even themselves and these are the very people that would easily succumb to a false religion such as Islam.

What happens when Universities hand out Dipolmas to anyone of a certain color because of the revenue this action incurs then leads these people toward such things as political offices or government employment that USA's government can become as saturated as a basketball court? I AM NOT A RACIST!!! i AM MOST CERTAINLY WORRIED THAT AN ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD COULD END UP IN CHARGE IN THIS COUNTRY.,, USA... and of this GOVERNMENT...simply becasue of a skin tone unifying a people due to pier pressure. Is it already too late to recognize this as happening? Could a flip of a switch get pople like Jesse Jackson to alter the religious beliefs to Islamic? How many souls will be lost because they follow others through pier pressure just becasue of thier skin tone... this possibility really saddens me.

I have noticed that it is way too easy to define one's beliefs by $$$! I have seen many police officers engage in actions against God's Word simply because this government requires it for them to keep their job secure.
And i seen them so this with an absolute void in concern as to whethere thay are acting rightly according to the will of God. These actions I have seen had no bearring on the skin tone of the officers, for Whites and others acted the same.. witth no concern for the people they attacked. Point blank... the law enforcement agencies of USA will do whatever it is told by the ruling government with no concern of God's will. Of course there may be a few that will lose their job because they will not dis-obey God abd Jesus.... but that will be very few.

This country only needs a 2/3 rds majority to destroy all the Christian foundations of which this country was founded. How close are we to this possibility?

I am so disappointed in myself for being forced into referencing troubles due to a skin tone, but can see no way around it. Not only is USA in dire straights but the entire motley crue of this Muslim Brotherhood could infect, then mentally en-slave the people of USA that are of "color." Someone needs to stand up to any such movement and inform our well tanned brothers that Christianity is NOT a white religion and just because Whites in America are often Christian, it does in no way mean our colored brothers should opt for another belief. White people have NO MORE RIGHT to the belief and faith in the One True God and his son - Jesus than does anyone of any color, ethnic background, heritage...so on and so on. has There is but one God, Jesus died for ALL sins, regardless of one's skin tone. Buddism, Islam, Paganism, Druids, Hinduism, so on and so on... are only Religions... Christianity is a fact not a religion. Can pier pressure really surpass truth?