TV even my kids like...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christlovesu2

Jun 19, 2008
Not sure if you have heard about the new Sky Angel that just came out, but it's pretty amazing!! It's all over the internet, and really easy to set up.I can now sit down at the end of the day with my kids and watch "quality" tv. Instead of the stuff that is on regular cable that I used to have. But for around the same price per month, it's much better for my kids.If you have some time, you should really check it out...http://www.skyangeliptv.comMy kids absolutely love it, and my husband can't wait to get home to watch it!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
It looks amazing...but wheres ESPN!!
smile.gif

christlovesu2

Jun 19, 2008
HAHA!!Sadly, ESPN isn't on there, but "The Sportsman Channel" is! And it's all about hunting and fishing...Something you might like. haha

christlovesu2

Jun 19, 2008
In the words of my good friends "Casting Crowns""What if the family turned to JesusStopped asking Oprah what to do"haha....

narcolepticsloth

Dec 21, 2008
(christlovesu2;55935)
In the words of my good friends "Casting Crowns""What if the family turned to JesusStopped asking Oprah what to do"haha....
then oprah would be out of a job, and her cult would finally be revealed to be a sham, crime would go down, we would put the right candidates in office, our economy would be stable (its possible), that strip club down the street will finally be torn down, and scientists will finally embrace Jesus and work hand in hand with Him (you know what i mean) towards research projects that will benefit mankind....we can only hope and pray....