TV show "Two And A Half Men"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
[background=rgb(240, 248, 255)]Star of 'Two and a Half Men' Angus T. Jones urges fans to stop watching, calls show 'filth' (he is the actor who plays the son)[/background]

[background=rgb(240, 248, 255)]""If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't,” he continued. “I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show."[/background]

[background=rgb(240, 248, 255)]“My television show has nothing to do with God and doesn’t want anything to do with God, so it is a strange position I am put in,” he said. “I am under contract for another year so it is not too much of a decision on my part. I know God has me there for a reason for another year.”[/background]

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/26/star-two-and-half-men-angus-t-jones-urges-fans-to-stop-watching-calls-show/

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We need more actors like Jones. I say good for him. I never watch the show; I don't have a TV.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it important that a tv star speaks out against an element of the World? I think we are called to reject the World regardless of opinion........