Ukraine may actually win their war.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night on the USMC channel on you tube I watched 26 minutes of video footage of an Ukranian air strike in the black sea. Though Ukraine lost 2 jets, Russia had 2 ships sunk (I think a frigate and a cruiser) and they had their only carrier, the Kuznetsov badly damaged.

I have seen footage that shows Ukraine use of drones take out massive amounts of tanks and APC's, missile launchers, command and control systems and storage depots for weapons, fuel, and other needed military supplies. All there in live video on you tube though quite a few different reporting channels.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you understand the result of him doing that. It literally will be genocide. Russia has no problem committing genocide....their RECENT history demonstrates this quite clearly. Nor does Russia have any problem with slavery....from child sex trafficking to chains and working people to death in concentration camps.

What you are suggesting will end most Ukrainian lives and erase what little culture they have preserved from the last Russian occupation.
Their call to Ukraine capitulation reminds me of the desirable Ghandi call for the Jews to offer their throats to tbe Nazi knives.

Cowards,will always be grateful to be slaves.

Reactions: JohnDB

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you understand the result of him doing that. It literally will be genocide. Russia has no problem committing genocide....their RECENT history demonstrates this quite clearly. Nor does Russia have any problem with slavery....from child sex trafficking to chains and working people to death in concentration camps.

What you are suggesting will end most Ukrainian lives and erase what little culture they have preserved from the last Russian occupation.
Fact is I'm dealing with reality, Ukraine is being slaughtered on the front lines, out of weapons, ammo, and soldiers

Zelensky surrender, save Ukranian lives

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night on the USMC channel on you tube I watched 26 minutes of video footage of an Ukranian air strike in the black sea. Though Ukraine lost 2 jets, Russia had 2 ships sunk (I think a frigate and a cruiser) and they had their only carrier, the Kuznetsov badly damaged.

I have seen footage that shows Ukraine use of drones take out massive amounts of tanks and APC's, missile launchers, command and control systems and storage depots for weapons, fuel, and other needed military supplies. All there in live video on you tube though quite a few different reporting channels.
Ron Ukraine needs to stop Russia from taking the capitol in Kiev, Ukraine is being mowed down, slaughtered on the front line as I write, face reality Russia has Zelensky by the throat

Bury your head in the sand and follow the lying MSM on the war, Putin is gaining like 2 miles per day now, they will be in Kiev before summer

Last edited:
Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ukraine will not win this war.
Most Western politicians are getting fed up throwing money into this war.

I actually believe Russia has been holding back finishing this war.
They could have won this battle within the first 6 months and overrun Ukraine.
I believe there has been a reason for Putin holding back. (Not sure what that reason is.)

There is no way that this battle can be won by Ukraine.

If the west wants Ukraine to win this battle it will not be possible without NATO to get into the fight.
Of course that would mean WW3, and hopefully the west will be smarter than that!

Many of my relatives are living in Europe.
Most people I communicate with in Europe have no desire to send their sons to fight for Ukraine.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is I'm dealing with reality, Ukraine is being slaughtered on the front lines, out of weapons, ammo, and soldiers

If Ukraine surrenders....
Russia will slaughter all those who remain able to fight and enslave those who aren't. (They have promised that...it's not a secret)

Is that acceptable to you?

There's a reason why both Poland and France are gearing up for a full blown conventional war. It's not for the fun of it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Russian occupation ?
Russia does not want Ukraine ! It's just the issue with the East of such in fact !

The MSM and Political morons peddle that Russia wants all of Ukraine, that's an outright lie !

Not to mention the other Nations bordering Russia do not have a problem at all, they just have to keep their nose out of it all, that's the key to their safety in fact, but if they use aggression against Russia, sure they will come under fire !

The Best thing to happen is for them people in the East Ukraine to be allowed the right to Vote !
Then Russia will win that area ! but Joe Biden and his puppet Zelensky has cause enough destruction in the area that Russia will take over, that it's not such a victory as, if it would of been if East Ukraine was allowed the right to vote at the beginning.
But sadly for Biden and his Ant-Christ Mob's they will not get their hands on the Oil and Gas in that disputed areas, so how to stop Russia from selling such cheap oil and flooding the market, will be Biden and Co main problem, because they will not have all of that sown up in fact !
Maybe Biden can increase the Tax on fuel in the USA, too that of what we in Australia pay or Europe ! but that would pay off the USA Debt ?Joe Biden can not do that, for he only clearly wants more Debt, so as to destroy the USA and run it into the ground and bring on a Great Depression, so as to starve most of the world to death !
So as to reach their targets, as they have stated, getting rid of 80% of the worlds population ! or we will all die ? such has been said many a time ! but it's not debate worthy by the MSM in fact, now why is that i ask ? They are more evil than Hitler ! I am sure of that !
I would not trust them at all in fact, not even Trump, i would keep an eye on him still, if he won.
I do not trust anyone and why should I as anyone to totally trust another is a fool !

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remind me of the other member that was pro-Russia. And pro-Russia propaganda.

You remind me of that other member that's in denial of truth and reality

Many are living off the MSM propaganda, try watching the video clips of the soldiers and commanders on the Ukranian front lines one month ago in post #14

Ukraine is being slaughtered, no weapons, ammo, or needed soldiers

Zelensky surrender, save Ukranian lives!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remind me of that other member that's in denial of truth and reality

Many are living off the MSM propaganda, try watching the video clips of the soldiers and commanders on the Ukranian front lines one month ago in post #14

Ukraine is being slaughtered, no weapons, ammo, or needed soldiers

This war is going to continue for quite some time until Russia gets tired of fighting and losing soldiers. Yes, russia has a larger population to draw from...but that only increases the political pressure on Putin.

With the amount of information both sides have there is no surprise. No one can move or do much of anything except slug it out in extremely brutal ways. Russia is drawing on its poorest citizens for cannon fodder and Ukraine is using everyone.

The front lines are moving back and forth...
Ukraine could be doing a bit better if they had more ammunition....but I'm not sure that sufficient supplies of ammunition exists. Even still Ukrainian lives could be spared if Republicans would stop their block.

Currently you sound like a pro-communist talking head. I've seen first hand what communism does to a nation. It's ugly on more than just an economic level. War isn't better but that's a result of people trying to keep their homes and farms and protecting their neighbor.

This isn't a game that you pick a side and root for. No one wins in war. The best is when one side loses less. War is stupid expensive for EVERYONE who engages in it. In the USA people have not personally felt the effects of war in several generations on the same scale as Ukraine and Russia has. It's not pretty.

Stop picking a side and then you won't sound like a stooge.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop picking a side and then you won't sound like a stooge.
Follow your "Fake News" propaganda or I will be labeled a stooge? Big Smiles!

Ukraine isn't going to win this war, unless your living in a fairy tale cave found in the western MSM propaganda

Zelensky is out of weapons, ammo, and soldiers on the front lines, do you think he retreated from Adivka a few weeks back for nothing

Reactions: Triumph1300

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Follow your "Fake News" propaganda or I will be labeled a stooge? Big Smiles!

Ukraine isn't going to win this war, unless your living in a fairy tale cave found in the western MSM propaganda

Zelensky is out of weapons, ammo, and soldiers on the front lines, do you think he retreated from Adivka a few weeks back for nothing

So you are a Russian propagandist?....how's the weather in Albania? Only a couple more hours for your shift to be done today. Then it will be time to grab one of them beers and let your hands have a rest.
Be careful though....I'm hearing that the money in your paychecks is changing AGAIN...and it's not to your benefit. If you could find a better job I'm sure you would. But better this than a factory production line eh?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are a Russian propagandist?....how's the weather in Albania? Only a couple more hours for your shift to be done today.
Your Words Are A Distraction From Reality

Ukraine is out of Ammo, Weapons, and Soldiers, Zelensky Is Done!

Zelensky Surrender, Save Ukranian Lives!

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words are distraction from truth, Ukraine is out of Weapons, Ammo, and Soldiers on the front line, Zelensky will be done soon

Zelensky surrender, save Ukranian llives!
No...no distraction at all when it is the truth.

This war is going to continue for years. Many lives, cities, and heritages lost and destroyed because of simple greed by Russia.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine will not win this war.
Most Western politicians are getting fed up throwing money into this war.

I actually believe Russia has been holding back finishing this war.
They could have won this battle within the first 6 months and overrun Ukraine.
I believe there has been a reason for Putin holding back. (Not sure what that reason is.)

There is no way that this battle can be won by Ukraine.

If the west wants Ukraine to win this battle it will not be possible without NATO to get into the fight.
Of course that would mean WW3, and hopefully the west will be smarter than that!

Many of my relatives are living in Europe.
Most people I communicate with in Europe have no desire to send their sons to fight for Ukraine.
This is interesting, belief without knowing any reason why!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting, belief without knowing any reason why!
And without a link to prove what he says is true. He's a bot....has no theological beliefs only political beliefs (kinda) in his paycheck.

Besides...this time next year the bots will be pushing another agenda.

I have no doubt that Trump is going to do something. What exactly is a bit of a mystery. Both sides are trying to position their desires now in the public arena. BUT Trump is a leader not a follower. Sure he pushes a popular agenda but he really hasn't declared what exactly he wants to do with the Russia/Ukraine war. I'd dare say he really doesn't know yet. But when he does....he won't care what anyone thinks but himself. He does want it to end because it destroys business opportunities but that's as far as it goes. And he really doesn't care if he has to assassinate Putin or anyone to get his way about things. He is a bully...let's not forget that. He isn't befuddled or confusing like Biden. He can and will shove so many weapons and ammunition into Ukraine that Russia will retreat quickly.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remind me of that other member that's in denial of truth and reality.

Ukraine is being slaughtered, no weapons, ammo, or needed soldiers.
Sounds just like your posts.