• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did i scare the three off though? it looks that way.

Lily, just to be clear: the way I interpreted your post was you trying to discern why all this chaos has popped up. I thought you were suggesting maybe the objections were related to me posting here when I'm not an SRA survivor. I did not feel you attacked me at all, and you were certainly not being mean to me. I took no offense at all. I'm just as confused about what the real objections here are as you are ;)

Big hugs....we're all good sis :)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lily, just to be clear: the way I interpreted your post was you trying to discern why all this chaos has popped up. I thought you were suggesting maybe the objections were related to me posting here when I'm not an SRA survivor. I did not feel you attacked me at all, and you were certainly not being mean to me. I took no offense at all. I'm just as confused about what the real objections here are as you are ;)

Big hugs....we're all good sis :)
well they said about implying about your posts being more important to T (not in those words) i was implying that you arent a survivor and we are still important, etc. i could have worded it better... but yeah

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well they said about implying about your posts being more important to T (not in those words) i was implying that you arent a survivor and we are still important, etc. i could have worded it better... but yeah

Seemed like a Good guess to me :) you did nothing but speak the truth and you don't need to apologize for that. :)

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been wondering why I wanted a Saint Christopher necklace so much when I was 16. That's Catholic, right? Yet, I don't recall going to a Catholic church more than a few times when I was in a girl's home. Maybe this is the beginning of more memories that are starting to surface.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see what you're saying. But in reality, I value the contributions of fellow survivors just as much .... that's why I'm even here on this forum. I don't come to a Christian forum to take part in theological debates and arguments or post Harry Potter or Michael Jackson (like I see in other areas of the forum). Those things are a waste of time.

I am here for the ones who are broken as I have been ....to offer them the same love and hope I received from Him....and to find support from my fellow survivors as well, is such a huge blessing ....then top that off with people like our brother @Jostler ...or ones who have a heart to learn more and be a part of this area of ministry ....that is where my heart is. ❤️

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been wondering why I wanted a Saint Christopher necklace so much when I was 16. That's Catholic, right? Yet, I don't recall going to a Catholic church more than a few times when I was in a girl's home. Maybe this is the beginning of more memories that are starting to surface.
Interesting. It very well could be....

Reactions: truthquest

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. It very well could be....
Why that specific necklace, I wonder. I really wanted it too. It doesn't make sense to me. I wasn't Catholic. We went to several different churches.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why that specific necklace, I wonder. I really wanted it too. It doesn't make sense to me. I wasn't Catholic. We went to several different churches.

i researched what this was and noticed some necklaces implied the symbol was about protection. i think it would be normal for us to seek protection :) but if it was a programmed thing to seek it is very possible too imo i think.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see what you're saying. But in reality, I value the contributions of fellow survivors just as much .... that's why I'm even here on this forum. I don't come to a Christian forum to take part in theological debates and arguments or post Harry Potter or Michael Jackson (like I see in other areas of the forum). Those things are a waste of time.

I am here for the ones who are broken as I have been ....to offer them the same love and hope I received from Him....and to find support from my fellow survivors as well, is such a huge blessing ....then top that off with people like our brother @Jostler ...or ones who have a heart to learn more and be a part of this area of ministry ....that is where my heart is. ❤️
yes. and to see you misrepresented and the opposite of what you are saying and what i see was very upsetting to me.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i researched what this was and noticed some necklaces implied the symbol was about protection. i think it would be normal for us to seek protection :)
I did a little research too. Some of the information talked about a man with a dog's head in connection with Saint Christopher. That stood out to me for some reason.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i researched what this was and noticed some necklaces implied the symbol was about protection. i think it would be normal for us to seek protection :) but if it was a programmed thing to seek it is very possible too imo i think.
in another group i go to a lot of people talk about jewel programming. dont know a lot about it. but might be off topic for now?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in another group i go to a lot of people talk about jewel programming. dont know a lot about it. but might be off topic for now?
I've heard about jewels being connected with mind control. Like with Marilyn Monroe it was diamonds. She sang a song about diamonds too.