• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
on our knees

BTW, Winter-Spring Park Revivals are in range of 30,000 so far. Ask both Jesus and Holy Spirit to pray with you. Romans 8

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For survivors of both SRA and MK type trauma, scriptures have been deliberately twisted and used against us. Often, even picking up a Bible is triggering, let alone reading it. Often, hymns and the names of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, have been used in ritual and trauma scenarios to further alienate their victims from God.

This series is very helpful for survivors unraveling and undoing the lies they were taught regarding scriptures.

"Untwisting Scriptures"
by Rebecca Davis

Books 1-5

Reactions: The Learner

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For survivors of both SRA and MK type trauma, scriptures have been deliberately twisted and used against us. Often, even picking up a Bible is triggering, let alone reading it. Often, hymns and the names of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, have been used in ritual and trauma scenarios to further alienate their victims from God.

This series is very helpful for survivors unraveling and undoing the lies they were taught regarding scriptures.

"Untwisting Scriptures"
by Rebecca Davis

Books 1-5

Monosy

Jan 20, 2024
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I got released from the institution.
It was a tough environment but God has protected me from harm while I was there. Thank you for your prayers.

My family no longer prays with me and they are monitoring me to cut me off of my prayer partners. They even threatened to sue one of them because she believes me.
I have to pretend like I'm no longer tormented by evil spirits otherwise they will send me back to the institution. The only positive point is that because they are monitoring me closely the handlers have not had any occasion to grab me.

But I'm worried of what is going to happen when my mother will go back to her place and I will be left alone in my home surrounded by cult neighbours...
I am praying for a miracle for my safety as well as for supernatural provision to be able to move away. But most importantly I'm praying for God to stop those who are tormenting me because they are determined to kill me for finding out about what they are doing so no amount of moving will really keep me safe.

When I think about how much they have harmed me and destroyed my life, even turning my family against me, how much I have prayed and fasted, and there's no justice, no vindication, no deliverance I am so heart broken.
Where is the God who parted the red sea and who did so many great deliverance for Israel?
Why would he help them then but not help me?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the God who parted the red sea and who did so many great deliverance for Israel?
Why would he help them then but not help me?
It's good to hear from you again. What we as survivors have to come to terms with is that we have been surrounded all our lives. The cult has invested a lot into programming us and they do not risk leaving us to ourselves. This is why whole families are programmed, generation after generation. Sister, if your family and friends were not cult, they wouldn't be so easily turned against you. They sound and function just like every other SRA (and SRA/MK) survivor I know ....because they too are shattered and have alters who report you to their and your handlers. Your programming and theirs interlock. It is called cross-programming. Until you are free (meaning your alters choose freedom and are no longer reporting), you will have alters who report back to your handlers on you, and on your family members, friends, etc .....because you ALL are programmed. If they weren't programmed, they would see the truth quite easily. That's why the cult captivates entire families and bloodlines.

God is helping you. Keep choosing freedom at any cost... even at the cost of persecution. He hasn't forgotten you. Your parts will need to choose freedom ....choose loyalty to Christ over loyalty to the cult. It takes time. But stay the course. Ask God for truth every day.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But most importantly I'm praying for God to stop those who are tormenting me because they are determined to kill me for finding out about what they are doing so no amount of moving will really keep me safe.
Freedom comes from within first. What I mean by this is that building relationship with Christ, and especially parts/alters choosing loyalty to Christ rather than to the cult (and satan). As more and more parts choose freedom/choose Christ, things begin to change. Persecution will likely always be a part of our lives when we choose Christ. But we were always suffering anyways while captive to the cult. I would rather suffer for Christ. It will get better ...in many ways. But the key is choosing to know the truth no matter the cost (asking God to shine His light and reveal everything you need to know or see) and also, parts need to choose the same ....choose to change loyalties to Christ, and choose truth.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just want to say hi as I work my way through the thread (page 55 now).

A question, I had severe trauma starting as a baby when dumped in hospital with mercury poisoning )more on that later) then a dysfunctional family, mother probably narcissist, then two abusive marriages, second husband a covert narc. This last husband has bloodlines I believe to the Knights Templar (Ormston). He weaponized my four children against me, two died in adulthood with opioids.

I though that the Lord had fully healed me some years ago but the last few years have brought the understanding, that some very deep healing is going on the last few years and a severe trial which I feel was necessary to bring it all out.

Does this sound like alters coming forward? I have little memory of my childhood and sexual abuse from an uncle who may have been a freemason.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this sound like alters coming forward? I have little memory of my childhood and sexual abuse from an uncle who may have been a freemason.
The components you've shared do lend to the possibility that there could have been shattering of the mind, and thus, the development of alters. If there was severe trauma in infancy, and then abuse continued afterward, it is very possible, especially being that you have little memory of your childhood. Knights Templar, freemasonry ...these are important puzzle pieces as well.

May I ask your age? Also ...if you would like to reply and continue this conversation privately, you are welcome to message me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just want to say hi as I work my way through the thread (page 55 now).
This is some accomplishment. I apologize for the broken links that are in this thread. Many of the videos and resources I've posted are now taken down (by YouTube, etc).

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The components you've shared do lend to the possibility that there could have been shattering of the mind, and thus, the development of alters. If there was severe trauma in infancy, and then abuse continued afterward, it is very possible, especially being that you have little memory of your childhood. Knights Templar, freemasonry ...these are important puzzle pieces as well.

May I ask your age? Also ...if you would like to reply and continue this conversation privately, you are welcome to message me.
I am 74 and shocked that so much is coming out at this age! I was 10 months when taken into hospital seriously ill from 'teething powders' and many babies died from it. I have been sick since then. I have a vague memory of looking into a side ward with a metal cot besides an open window my mother confirmed.

The mason link could be on my side from the Orange Order in Northern Ireland where my grandad came from. The KT from my 2nd husbands family

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am 74 and shocked that so much is coming out at this age!
It happens a lot. Dissociation has a way of keeping things hidden and buried. If God is bringing things to the forefront now, He has good reasons. He always leads to freedom.

Do you feel comfortable sharing about the recent trials that have brought you to this point? Do you hear voices inside your head, or experience missing time, or do your family and friends ever tell you that you said or did things you do not remember?

I am sorry for your losses, sister. I understand the pain of losing children. :praying:

• Love
Reactions: Hepzibah

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another question - I have an appointment with a mental health nurse tomorrow and was going to ask about a cPTSD diagnosis - have not been in their hands so far. Is this wise? I have found a private therapist on phone.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was 10 months when taken into hospital seriously ill from 'teething powders' and many babies died from it. I have been sick since then. I have a vague memory of looking into a side ward with a metal cot besides an open wonder my mother confirmed.
I believe you. I have several confirmed memories from infancy, and toddlerhood. The fact that your memory is so accurate at such a young age, and that you have huge gaps indicates possible trauma. How well do you remember your teen years? Early 20's?

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It happens a lot. Dissociation has a way of keeping things hidden and buried. If God is bringing things to the forefront now, He has good reasons. He always leads to freedom.

Do you feel comfortable sharing about the recent trials that have brought you to this point? Do you hear voices inside your head, or experience missing time, or do your family and friends ever tell you that you said or did things you do not remember?

I am sorry for your losses, sister. I understand the pain of losing children. :praying:
I have been having a lot of problems in churches. I was in Reformed denom. but began to doubt the doctrines. Then I was having trouble with my next door neighbours who went to same church but I doubted their testimony for several reasons one being a Buddha statue in their garden. Anyway, the minister took their side in a boundary row so I went o another Reformed church where I was marginalized for my new beliefs and excommunicated.

Then I moved back to my home town feeling isolated and began to go to a Pentecostal. The minister shunned me when he heard I was a holiness believer I left after he jammed me into the car park with his high end car.

Anyway I had trouble with the warden where I am living and some of the tenants. Next to know family contact and no friends. I ended up entirely alone.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another question - I have an appointment with a mental health nurse tomorrow and was going to ask about a cPTSD diagnosis - have not been in their hands so far. Is this wise? I have found a private therapist on phone.
Depending on your history, it could go either way. I know how difficult it is to find Christian therapists, or better yet, Christian lay counselors. That is the rout I would go if it were possible. I know that a lot depends on finances as well.

If there is a bloodline cult connection with your history, I would stay clear of any therapist or counselor until God gives specific direction. There is much cult infiltration in these areas to intercept survivors and keep them from exposing the cult.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe you. I have several confirmed memories from infancy, and toddlerhood. The fact that your memory is so accurate at such a young age, and that you have huge gaps indicates possible trauma. How well do you remember your teen years? Early 20's?
Always very lonely and suspect Aspergers. Very confusing time ending with early marriage (19) to a compulsive gambler who ended up in prison leaving me with two kids. Always a very very difficult relationship with mam and mostly absent father.