• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been having a lot of problems in churches. I was in Reformed denom. but began to doubt the doctrines. Then I was having trouble with my next door neighbours who went to same church but I doubted their testimony for several reasons one being a Buddha statue in their garden. Anyway, the minister took their side in a boundary row so I went o another Reformed church where I was marginalized for my new beliefs and excommunicated.

Then I moved back to my home town feeling isolated and began to go to a Pentecostal. The minister shunned me when he heard I was a holiness believer I left after he jammed me into the car park with his high end car.

Anyway I had trouble with the warden where I am living and some of the tenants. Next to know family contact and no friends. I ended up entirely alone.
Wow. That is a lot of pressure coming from the outside. The behaviors of a supposed minister is very telling. I'm sorry that happened to you!

Reactions: Hepzibah

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am healing at a very fast rate just listening to therapists on line, and listening to a 12 step conference yesterday agreeing with Ingrid Clayton over 12 steps being unhelpful for us. I went to Celebrate Recovery for a while but decided it did not help me with trauma.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always very lonely and suspect Aspergers. Very confusing time ending with early marriage (19) to a compulsive gambler who ended up in prison leaving me with two kids. Always a very very difficult relationship with mam and mostly absent father.
My advice is ....if you feel a tugging, and the Lord is urging you to take a deeper look into your history, keep following His lead. Ask Him daily to shine His light into the dark places and show you what you need to know. Knowing the truth leads to freedom. And that is His purpose. ❤️

• Love

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes exactly. I got myself into this mess by following His guidance lol Know it was all planned by Him.

My life is just beginning to make sense now and this thread is helping.

• Love

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am healing at a very fast rate just listening to therapists on line, and listening to a 12 step conference yesterday agreeing with Ingrid Clayton over 12 steps being unhelpful for us. I went to Celebrate Recovery for a while but decided it did not help me with trauma.
I also tried CR and although the fellowship was nice, it wasn't a good fit for someone with dissociated memories and missing puzzle pieces. For example, I couldn't write down every person who has hurt me and what they did. I didn't have all my trauma memories, and due to dissociation, I may remember a trauma, and be unable to see faces of the perpetrators...or those puzzle pieces may come later, etc. You get the point. It helps folks with "regular" issues ...but not a great fit for people with SRA/MK/DID.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes exactly. I got myself into this mess by following His guidance lol Know it was all planned by Him.

My life is just beginning to make sense now and this thread is helping.
This made me smile ...and giggle a little. lol
You're on the right track! :)

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes and as Ingrid said - if you have fawn issues then being told to make amends to perpetrators is not good advice.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another weird thing in previous church was that I began to have demonic attacks to stop me going there like a collision on my way to church. However, it made me more determined when I should have left as I think it was the devil doing it to make me stay! I was trauma bonded tot he church and the abuse there. They had a meeting with me and the 4 elders, and one was even shouting at me for writing a piece about Abraham.

The they had a church meeting and excommunicated me. Later I found out that even Paul was allowed to be there when the charges were made against him so they disobeyed the Word.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and as Ingrid said - if you have fawn issues then being told to make amends to perpetrators is not good advice.
Amen! Forgiveness and restoration are two separate things. We can forgive, but holding boundaries is wisdom. And for those coming from a history of SRA/MK, it's not wise to have any contact at all until there is adequate deprogramming, alters bought to the Lord and healed, etc ...as those people who perpetrated against us would still be able to harm us until there is adequate freedom. Forgiving from a distance (between you and the Lord) is best ....maybe a letter to tell them you forgive them, etc. But contact would be unwise, let alone restoration.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh boy this is surely a delicate pathway in getting free.

I think maybe that the Lord has waited to go down to deep healing because of the things going on in the world and the extreme levels of deception in the church.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen! Forgiveness and restoration are two separate things. We can forgive, but holding boundaries is wisdom. And for those coming from a history of SRA/MK, it's not wise to have any contact at all until there is adequate deprogramming, alters bought to the Lord and healed, etc ...as those people who perpetrated against us would still be able to harm us until there is adequate freedom. Forgiving from a distance (between you and the Lord) is best ....maybe a letter to tell them you forgive them, etc. But contact would be unwise, let alone restoration.
Absolutely! Great to meet you!

• Love

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy this is surely a delicate pathway in getting free.

I think maybe that the Lord has waited to go down to deep healing because of the things going on in the world and the extreme levels of deception in the church.
Yes, it is very delicate. Perhaps, it is of the Lord's doings to bring you to a more solitary place. (Not saying it will always be this way.) It is often necessary to walk through some things alone (in the physical sense) so there are fewer distractions, and less interference. In my walk, there have been many more times of walking alone (with the Lord) than with support. And 8 times out of 10, when I sought support those people turned out to be cult plants.

Back in 2005/2006 when I was in the beginning of my journey, I was in prayer and I had a vision. I saw myself walking a narrow pathway through a dark dense thicket. To my left and to my right, it was so dark and I could hear commotions, dangers, distractions, etc. but ahead down the path, I saw the Lord Jesus. His arms were outstretched, and motioning me to walk toward Him. Even my pathway seemed dark, but as long as my gaze was upon Him, there was enough light in my path to take the next few steps.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe that my psyche and spirit were previously fully healed, but the brain damage was not and this is what needs doing now. My message of hope is for those who have been likewise damaged that here is hope for 100% healing as He said He would bind up the broken hearted.

• Love

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Am having revelations by the minute! Maybe the alter thing is what is going on and I was not fully healed in my psyche.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What brought things to a head, was Christmas, having a standing invitation to my brothers daughter's house for lunch. I was really hopeful that I could get closer to them all (two daughters with families) after my isolation previously.

However, on Christmas Even afternoon, my brother (the Golden Child) arrived with his other daughter to tell me that two of the kids had their boyfriends coming for lunch so there would be no room for me at the table so I would have to eat my lunch on the sofa.

No concessions were made for my gluten free diet, as usual, which is much more strict now to be all grain free. I sat alone on a room to eat and left not long after having discovered that there were no presents for me despite me buying for them all. I felt unwanted so got out of there accidentally leaving behind my flask of gluten free gravy which I had brought. And that is it really. My reputation since childhood of being a hypochondriac with no-one accepting my chronic health seems to have taken over so that they all do not want me around.

• Sad

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has the Lord pointed toward any indications of satanic ritual abuse or MK Ultra in your history?

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In hindsight now, I can see that a very hard training period has been needed and has had the intended results apart from some final very deep healing, for which I will remain cautious about where I go for help thanks AJ.

I do believe that God can heal me without seeing anyone as there is so much online to give me understanding about body work. Some is already helping just in a few days of practice.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amongst the babies who died of PD, they were nearly all in hospital whereas the ones who were nursed at home, mostly lived. They were just left to cry in those days and here is something - some parents have told other people with PD that they were banned from visiting.