Understanding the Holy Spirit of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today our Podcast went live and in person via live stream with us actually on camera (YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.). If you have time to view it and give us some kind and constructive feedback, I’d appreciate it!

We’ve been podcasting the Word of God for about a year but this was our first “live and in person” so we were a little nervous and still learning the ropes!

This week we discussed who the Holy Spirit truly is. It was just scratching the surface but a lot of good info nonetheless. I’d love to hear from all of you about your relationship with Him or even tips for others who may not understand the importance of who the Holy Spirit is to us.

God bless!
~Misty

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really want to know that, who is the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is the secret to the Christian life! Knowing who He is, what He does, and how He brings us into a closer relationship with God, understanding of the Word, comfort when we need it, and conviction when we need that too! The video was all about understanding Him and how to get into a better relationship with Him. He Spirit joins with our Spirit when we are reborn as children of God. Many believers don't understand what a tremendous role the Holy Spirit is in our lives.

Here is a direct link to the video if you'd like to watch it. I hope it's informative and you get some laughs as well (especially since it was our first live and we made some boo boos!
Click Here