Understanding Truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, - Galatians 4:19.

I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, until He comes to the forefront, until He becomes life in every aspect of your life. Like a woman giving birth, Paul said. Paul would stay the course until Christ be formed in a believers living, until life literally became life by knowledge in the believers. They had it (by a birthing) but needed to know it.

Paul was more than just a proud parent (he considered his gospel a womb). He was more than just another writer in a book. Paul with revelation knowledge of Christ and the revelation of God given to him of Christ in him, he knew what every born again christian needed because he had lived without christ, without knowledge of God's plan and now it came together by the lord taking Paul into a realm (third heavens) and giving him the revelation knowledge of how creation worked. No man knew before Paul what creation was all about. There had never been anyone talk like Paul (except Jesus) concerning the things of God.

He wasn't a prophet, he was not prophesying he wasn't someone to come along and talk about "if you believe God you can get your miracle," that is man talking. Paul had information no man had ever heard and it was coming directly from creator God almighty through the Apostle Paul. God writes His Own books, He does not need a man to write what is on His mind, He will tell you through a man that ONLy penned what "thus saith the Lord."

Paul was a man that was called by God to reveal His plan and purpose before the foundations of the world. No one had ever talked like that. Can you imagine! Jesus came and was crucified for saying He was the Son of God. Now Paul is going everywhere to every man that would hear ,"God was now going to birth His Own children. Humanity had never seen or heard that before, never had a tried and true man come and said "I am the Son of God." There have always been men in this world claim something special with God, but humanity was seeing how God Himself was bringing in a plan that had never been even remotely considered. A cross and now a birthing, never had that been considered in the things of God.

Think on these things; it had never been prophesied, never written, never on the tongue of mankind before Paul that God would birth His "Own children." That is what Paul writes and that is where you start. When some believers hear you talk they feel you may be leaving out the rest of scripture, when in fact your bible will not take on proper perspective without the knowledge Paul gives on creation.

If you want to know what God is doing you have to start with Paul because he is the man the certified gospel comes through.

Look at this; if you start with Genesis you may be confused, if you start with Revelations, you will be confused. Starting with Paul will in time take out the 'not knowing,' and we can know. The scripture says "in that day you shall know," know what! That I'm in my Father, my Father is in me, and we are in you (paraphrase). What is the day? That day is the day of Pentecost, the day the Holyspirit would be poured out on all flesh. Glorious knowledge that comes through Paul to the saving of the soul. Mind renewal is the saving of the soul, your knower comes alive if you will, you simply know something. One thing about revelation is you do not have to be smart and figure it all out, you believe the scriptures and revelation will come.

14 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. - John 14:20.

Last edited: