'Unholy Alliance'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Muslim Activist Warns Obama of 'Unholy Alliance' by Hana Levi Julian(IsraelNN.com) A U.S.-based Muslim activist says he is hoping President Barack Obama will address the "unholy alliance" of secular Arab governments encouraging Islamist extremists when he meets with Egyptian officials Thursday in Cairo.Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim American medical doctor, is the narrator of a documentary film expose on the dangers of radical Islam in America entitled The Third Jihad. A former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander and former official physician to the U.S. Congress, Jasser is an outspoken opponent of what he calls "political Islam." Described as "one of the few American Muslims willing and able to speak to the problem of religious terrorism from an informed historical perspective," Jasser called on the president to stand up for the universal ideals of human rights in a land where such ideals are oppressed.In an interview with Israel National News, Jasser said that Egyptian officials have facilitated the Muslim Brotherhood for a century with a public love-hate relationship. The Al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, he charged, "has served as a platform for 'Islamism' around the world, hatching the Muslim Brotherhood in the early 20th century." Al-Azhar University, associated with the mosque of the same name in Cairo, functions as a world center for Muslim religion and culture, where Islamic scholars render fatwas (edicts) on disputes submitted from all over the Sunni Islamic world. Al-Azhar also trains the clerics appointed by the Egyptian government."In essence, one will find an unholy alliance in many of the Arab nations between the secular fascists and the Islamists," Jasser noted. "I hope President Obama addresses this unholy alliance – which I've termed two heads of a snake – in Egypt when he visits."The /third /Jihad http://www.thethirdjihad.com/?a_aid=a7

gumby

May 29, 2009
Im not going to say much on this issue except the fact that i dont support the religion of islam nor do i support obama. Obama in my eyes is a snake and a deceiver shouting peace peace peace when there is no peace. The only peace i have as a christian is when christ returns and gathers his people.