Will Jerusalem Start To Build The Wall And Street Around The Temple Mount?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe much of the Israeli hostility involves the Muslim world holding the temple mount hostage, and Hamas and its allies are an issue associated with their claimed holy site, and yes they hate the Jews, going back to Issac and Ishmael and God's blessing

My research and belief will see an announcement in building the wall and street around the temple mount area, this is a future event taking place in troubled times seen in Daniel 9:25-27 below, as I believe these are "Future" events unfulfilled

(The precursors of the Man of Sin/Antichrist being revealed?)

1.) A command to build the wall and street in Jerusalem, I believe around the temple mount that currently is a Muslim holy place

2.) Actually building the wall and street will be seen, this will be dedicated to the Jewish Messiah awaited for, who will be (The Man of Sin) to be revealed

3.) The Muslim world will surround and attack Jerusalem in protecting their holy site on the temple mount (Al-Aqsa mosque) the present war is in direct relationship to this

4.) (The Man of Sin) will be a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent, and he will be revealed in Jerusalem as the peace broker between the Muslims and Jews over the temple mount

That's my belief and take on the events that will take place, time will tell?

Jesus Is The Lord

CNN​

Israeli police storm al-Aqsa mosque for the second time on Wednesday​

Apr 6, 2023

Israeli police stormed the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, one of Islam’s holiest sites, for the second time on Wednesday, hours after they first raided the compound and arrested hundreds of Palestinians despite condemnations from the Arab and Muslim world.

Aljazeera​

Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque complex on fifth day of Sukkot​

Oct 4 2023

NPR​

How the Al-Aqsa Mosque became a flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict​

October 8, 2023

The top military commander for Hamas said his forces attacked Israel in part because of recent Israeli raids happening in the old city of Jerusalem around the Al-Aqsa mosque.

Daniel 9:25-27KJV
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited: