urgent prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

chdmission

Oct 29, 2010
chandigarh North India
[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]Dear brothers and sisters[/SIZE]
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

one of the Hindu organization (BAJARANGA DAL) targeting our church to attack. A believer who became a Christian from that organization told me that they are planning to attack at any time our church and believers and i am also staying alone in the church itself as well. I do not fear of myself but worried of our church believers only because now these Hindu organizations are pouring out money to convert the Christians to Hindu. . But our church is growing spiritually and numerically. Please do pray for our church should be protected. OUR IS ONLY ONE IS CHURCH VISIBLE IN BUILDING AND WELL KNOWN TO ALL IN THIS MALOYA PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH BELIEVERS TO BE PROTECTED in midst of persecution OUR CHURCH IS growing in numbers and people are getting saved and ready for baptism about 8 to 10 people of Hindu.

your brother
jagan
www.chandiarhchristianmission.org

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father,
9jg2dy.gif

You know all things ~ and you know what is happening in Maloya with the Church and the people you have called by your name. I ask father that you send your mighty angels to protect brother jagan, your people and their families from the forces of the evil one and I pray that their plans come to nothing. I thank you in advance Father, in Jesus mighty name!

...I will continue to prevail in prayer for you and our brothers and sisters in Christ...

Peace to you and grace from God!
5xu3io.gif

Reactions: lforrest and KingJ

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Please continue to pray for the Christians in India, as Hindu radicals are increasing their persecution.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I remember this brother in prayer in the name of Jesus. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15 PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
Father, in the Most Holy Name of Jesus we pray for this situation to be directly at your Divine feet and in your hands for guidance and disposition. We pray that those who wish to cause harm will be removed from the premises immediately and that Christians may be left in peace. Father, your power is the greatest of all and we ask that you surround all those affected with your Divine light of protection. Whenever the enemy strikes may your most holy angels be there to protect them. May they find in their heart that the injustice they wish to create is the wrong way to go and may they amend their ways forevermore. Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers.

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ we thank thee and praise thee for thy Divine intercession. Amen.