US intelligence officials warn Hezbollah may target mainland US

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Joe Bribem is holding the door open for them to come right on in thru the southern border.

I'd be very surprised if we do not have another 9/11... only much worse this time around.

That's honestly my concern. There's no one in the world not taking full advantage these last few years of our wide open border...

Civilians will absolutely be the target...

But it's not like TPTB care these days.. All they care about is making slaves of us all and like the adage goes, never let a good crisis go to waste.

This has all been by design from China's biological attack on the world to the next 9/11 - it's about total power, because just some power is never enough for them.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's honestly my concern. There's no one in the world not taking full advantage these last few years of our wide open border...

Civilians will absolutely be the target...

But it's not like TPTB care these days.. All they care about is making slaves of us all and like the adage goes, never let a good crisis go to waste.

This has all been by design from China's biological attack on the world to the next 9/11 - it's about total power, because just some power is never enough for them.
At the rate things are going, it is all going to collapse from within. There will be no need for another 9/11. China, who is the king pin in all of this knows this and is leading the charge for the collapse. There is little difference between the motivations of the democrat leaders and Chinese leaders (and unfortunately quite a few republican leaders).

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christ does not return in a time of world peace. All these destructions must occur just as He said they will.

The world is not Christianized before His return as some pastors say. I left a church as the pastor was teaching we have to transform the entire world for Christ (all people saved) and the reason Christ had not returned yet was the church was lazy about the Lord's command to evangelize and convert the entire world to Christ. Then the church at His return presents to Christ a saved world that Christians are ruling over entirely.

Yes very bizarre, and also he taught there will be no sudden destruction of this world. World governments, life was just going to get better and better he taught. When I brought this up with the church elders, they had been converted to his ideas, so there was nothing else that could be done. They were 'worried about me', especially after I told them he was a false teacher! Most of the church members did not care. I still have relatives and friends going to that church. They accepted all of it and said since it was not a salvation issue, they did not care.

Last edited:

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ does not return in a time of world peace. All these destructions must occur just as He said they will.

The world is not Christianized before His return as some pastors say. I left a church as the pastor was teaching we have to transform the entire world for Christ (all people saved) and the reason Christ had not returned yet was the church was lazy about the Lord's command to evangelize and convert the entire world to Christ. Then the church at His return presents to Christ a saved world that Christians are ruling over entirely.

Yes very bizarre, and also he taught there will be no sudden destruction of this world. World governments, life was just going to get better and better he taught.
That is basically Post-Millennialism. That was a common view prior to WWI.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the rate things are going, it is all going to collapse from within. There will be no need for another 9/11. China, who is the king pin in all of this knows this and is leading the charge for the collapse. There is little difference between the motivations of the democrat leaders and Chinese leaders (and unfortunately quite a few republican leaders).

True...

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes very bizarre, and also he taught there will be no sudden destruction of this world. World governments, life was just going to get better and better he taught. When I brought this up with the church elders, they had been converted to his ideas, so there was nothing else that could be done. They were 'worried about me', especially after I told them he was a false teacher! Most of the church members did not care. I still have relatives and friends going to that church. They accepted all of it and said since it was not a salvation issue, they did not care.

That would make an interesting thread. How much of an issue is it?

I know factually that incorrect ideas about revelation leads to very poor life choices.

I do wonder sometimes because some people get to going and it ends up sounding like a completely different gospel before they are through.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is basically Post-Millennialism. That was a common view prior to WWI.
Also Christian Dominionism.
HE also teaches all prophecy is fulfilled including all of Revelation, every bit of it. There is no antichrist figure coming etc...as Nero was the antichrist. He is also a full preterist, and when I asked him where he came up with his ideas, he said by studying the scriptures, not reading about preterism which was a term he ws unfamiliar with.

His justification for Revelation being already done and over with is here, and that it was written only to first century Christians and does not apply to us today.. SO of course he also teaches we are living in the time of the new heavens and new earth right now..

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must [a]shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also Christian Dominionism.
HE also teaches all prophecy is fulfilled including all of Revelation, every bit of it. There is no antichrist figure coming etc...as Nero was the antichrist. He is also a full preterist, and when I asked him where he came up with his ideas, he said by studying the scriptures, not reading about preterism which was a term he ws unfamiliar with.
It's clear to anyone studying the prophecies of the New Testament that some have been fulfilled while others have not. Some people just don't seem to accept the truth it appears, or can't see it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's clear to anyone studying the prophecies of the New Testament that some have been fulfilled while others have not. Some people just don't seem to accept the truth it appears, or can't see it.
He also could not personally accept the prophecies about the 2nd coming and the sudden coming destruction as they were too scary!

Luke 17 happened at 70 AD.. A lot of his foundational argument is based on Jerusalem destroyed in 70ad. that is when the new earth began.

This is already happened according to him, when Christ was glorified in heaven after the resurrection and had returned to the right hand of God. So not a second coming, a coming into heaven. And of course heaven and earth have passed away according to his doctrine.

Luke 21:25-27​

New King James Version​

The Coming of the Son of Man​

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

The Parable of the Fig Tree​

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also could not personally accept the prophecies about the 2nd coming and the sudden coming destruction as they were too scary!

Luke 17 happened at 70 AD.. A lot of his foundational argument is based on Jerusalem destroyed in 70ad. that is when the new earth began.

This is already happened according to him, when Christ was glorified in heaven after the resurrection and had returned to the right hand of God. So not a second coming, a coming into heaven. And of course heaven and earth have passed away according to his doctrine.

Luke 21:25-27​

New King James Version​

The Coming of the Son of Man​

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

The Parable of the Fig Tree​

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
I believe in a second coming. That Jesus will return soon for sure. The signs are starting to emerge. And we have had two World Wars already. And we're entering wild weather and such.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe in a second coming. That Jesus will return soon for sure. The signs are starting to emerge. And we have had two World Wars already. And we're entering wild weather and such.
Me too. Christ comes back, returns only a second time, not a second-third coming somewhere in heaven..
Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I thought the Israel war would be over soon, but that doesn't appear to be happening. And now it is escalating over there. I saw that Sweden was bracing for war probably with Russia.

Sweden's defense ministry warning to brace for 'war' sends public into panic

Looks like an all out war over there. Hasn't hit the home front yet. But yes the terrorists are probably already here.
Sweden is a EU member, not a chance Putins Russia will move across its borders, its propaganda in Sabre rattling

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sweden is a EU member, not a chance Putins Russia will move across its borders, propaganda
Sweeden is saying these things to force the people into agreement with becoming a NATO member.
Being a NATO member is not free of monetary costs.
And there is no war risk, but the powers that exist want this to happen to further their warfare against Russia.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many events happen before the second coming, namely the bad guy is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be God on earth, and he will rule the kings of the earth for 3.5 years, and it's not going g to be a secret

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many events happen before the second coming, namely the bad guy is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be God on earth, and he will rule the kings of the earth for 3.5 years, and it's not going g to be a secret
I don't think that idea is part of my belief. We do see some singers proclaiming that they are gods though. Hmmm. OK.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, you have to ignore and twist a lot of scripture to believe something else. v13-14 Is a great one to hold onto in troubled times.

Specifically here on concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, the second coming is the Day of the LORD as spoken of also in many places in the OT.

2 Thess 2
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Stand Fast​

13 But we are [f]bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through [g]sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, 14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our [h]epistle.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and [i]establish you in every good word and work.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sweeden is saying these things to force the people into agreement with becoming a NATO member.
Being a NATO member is not free of monetary costs.
And there is no war risk, but the powers that exist want this to happen to further their warfare against Russia.
Sweden nor any other EU country can declare war with Russia unless its a unanimous vote, Hungary and Romania will block the vote to start a war with Russia

The war in Ukraine is seeing its final breath, Putin is pounding Kiev with missiles non-stop, the EU and USA have abandoned financing Zelensky, soon he will fly off into exile with $Billions$ of US taxpayer dollars, Putin will install a friendly government and dismantle what's left of Ukraines military

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sweden is bracing for war against "Who"?
It would be Russia. That is a no brainer as Russia has been harsh in their warnings against non-NATO countries in the region. Telling them not to join NATO or else.