vegetable business

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, when people walk by your shop, share a smile with them with God's love. If you are in a bad mood, people will sense that and bypass your shop.

Praying.
I donot know whether you are understanding me or not by i feel you are taunting

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I donot know whether you are understanding me or not by i feel you are taunting
Mel, I am not taunting you. I only suggested that if you smile and are friendly that you will get more customers that way.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow wife will talk to the shop owner and pay and take this shop on rent.
You can pray she agree and lower the rent for us , we will be selling vegetables in this shop.
You can pray everything goes well and God guide and make this a profitable business.

Thank you!

Mel, just wondering if you can please give us all an update on the shop. Are you doing the recharges as planned?

Think of this as a ministry as you get to know your customers and they grow to trust you.

I read of other Christian workers that have shops as they are more accepted by the locals that way.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, just wondering if you can please give us all an update on the shop. Are you doing the recharges as planned?

Think of this as a ministry as you get to know your customers and they grow to trust you.

I read of other Christian workers that have shops as they are more accepted by the locals that way

By God's grace we had brought 600 eggs , 580 eggs are sold and 20 eggs left, no profit no loss.
The shop will remain closed from today untill we bring more eggs and vegetables

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By God's grace we had brought 600 eggs , 580 eggs are sold and 20 eggs left, no profit no loss.
The shop will remain closed from today untill we bring more eggs and vegetables

Thank God no loss. At least it's a start. When you add vegetables to sell, hopefully then there will be a profit.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, i brought 600 eggs, I just now reached home. I kept the eggs at the shop. Thanks Debp, I would request you and other not to share things openly, specially videos of mine not sure how enemy will misuse but lately I have been called a scammer and that too by believers.

You know I feel good in doing God's work, and have never felt bored or tired in doing God's work.
Hey @Debp I think he would probably want to discuss his business stuff in private per what he said in the above post

Reactions: My Dreams