vegetable business

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow wife will talk to the shop owner and pay and take this shop on rent.
You can pray she agree and lower the rent for us , we will be selling vegetables in this shop.
You can pray everything goes well and God guide and make this a profitable business.

Thank you!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very glad to hear this, Mel! May the Lord prosper you and your family through this effort.
You will also meet many people and be able to share the Lord as you are led by the Holy Spirit. Once people know and trust you, they are more open.... especially if they have problems. Even praying with them can help.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Very glad to hear this, Mel! May the Lord prosper you and your family through this effort.
You will also meet many people and be able to share the Lord as you are led by the Holy Spirit. Once people know and trust you, they are more open.... especially if they have problems. Even praying with them can help.
yes, thank you!

Reactions: Debp

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow wife will talk to the shop owner and pay and take this shop on rent.
You can pray she agree and lower the rent for us , we will be selling vegetables in this shop.
You can pray everything goes well and God guide and make this a profitable business.

Thank you!

Our heavenly father,

I pray that this Christian will have a successful business. May she prosper and be blessed with the fruits of her work.

Reactions: Debp and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Our heavenly father,

I pray that this Christian will have a successful business. May she prosper and be blessed with the fruits of her work.
Thanks Saint of Light, we brought a weight machine and paid the house rent today ,within a day or two the room owner will gives us the keys.
By the way I am a brother in Christ

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Saint of Light, we brought a weight machine and paid the house rent today ,within a day or two the room owner will gives us the keys.
By the way I am a brother in Christ

Mel, I know Sarah had a mouth injury yesterday or so.... praying it will heal soon.

But just wondering if you got the keys to your shop yet?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
yes thanks!, Sarah's is better now , no bleeding no medicine by God's grace.
I purchased a weight machine, plastic bowls and egg cartoons to start.
We have not brought the keys but hope we will go and get they keys & will start soon selling vegetables.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes thanks!, Sarah's is better now , no bleeding no medicine by God's grace.
I purchased a weight machine, plastic bowls and egg cartoons to start.
We have not brought the keys but hope we will go and get they keys & will start soon selling vegetables.

That's great you are making progress!

Will you sell eggs, too? Some people have a chicken or two and get daily eggs for free.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
That's great you are making progress!

Will you sell eggs, too? Some people have a chicken or two and get daily eggs for free.
Thanks!, will get some eggs in whole sale rate and sell. We have to pay room rent and make profit so have to sell vegetables and egg s also if it will sell, not only this will try to do mobile and tv recharges, let's see how it works

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!, will get some eggs in whole sale rate and sell. We have to pay room rent and make profit so have to sell vegetables and egg s also if it will sell, not only this will try to do mobile and tv recharges, let's see how it works

Good idea about the recharges! People can do it all in one place!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mel, what is happening with the shop? Oftentimes doing something like this will help people to feel better. Always have prayed for you.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
yes, i brought 600 eggs, I just now reached home. I kept the eggs at the shop. Thanks Debp, I would request you and other not to share things openly, specially videos of mine not sure how enemy will misuse but lately I have been called a scammer and that too by believers.

You know I feel good in doing God's work, and have never felt bored or tired in doing God's work.

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, how is the shop doing? Are you selling the eggs? Have you gotten any vegetables in the shop yet?
you know Debp, we started this shop so that we could buy Bibles in our language for others.
with challenges and humiliation we are selling. I will appreciate your prayers. A day will come hope soon I will share the testimony regarding this shop. Now I am in no mood to keep talking publicly

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you know Debp, we started this shop so that we could buy Bibles in our language for others.
with challenges and humiliation we are selling. I will appreciate your prayers. A day will come hope soon I will share the testimony regarding this shop. Now I am in no mood to keep talking publicly

Mel, when people walk by your shop, share a smile with them with God's love. If you are in a bad mood, people will sense that and bypass your shop.

Praying.

Reactions: GTW27