Vision From God Change My Life For Ever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
I had a vision from god that changed me as a person and my life for ever.

I have just started reading the holy bible, and was reading a parable of Jesus Christ. My heart jumped for joy. It’s never done that before. I understood the parable and after reading the bible further I realized that Satan comes to corrupt us. The more he corrupts us, the less likely we are to turn back to god. He wants to destroy all of us, to stop us going back to our father in heaven. I can’t explain to you in words the grief I felt when I realized that he has corrupted me, to take me from god. The grief I felt was beyond belief. I started to pray, closed my eyes and started saying the Lords prayer. I said to Jesus, I am chained to Satan his ways are in me. Break the chain lord and free me of all his ways. Then something extraordinary happened.

I saw a light, it looked like the sun. There was what looked like a mist in front of it. When I was there I felt glorious joy and glorious happiness. When I was there with god, you don’t need anything to eat or drink. The only thing that mattered is relationship I had with god. Me and him Nothing else mattered, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compared with what God has in store for us, and while I was there I realized how much I loved Jesus. I love Him more than anyone else on this earth. Afterwards I saw a mirror image of my self and what I saw, in myself, I did not like.

After would also, When someone was talking to me I could hear arrogance come from them, I have never heard that before, out of the mouth the heart talks, spitefulness, rudeness, selfishness etc, if you can spot that in other people then you can spot it in your self, ask Jesus to change you and he will, god dose not want us to be like that,

Jesus wants us to be like him perfect.

My goal for the rest of my life is to strive to be just like Jesus perfect. Amen

Reactions: gregg

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Stoked for you... the most important thing in our relationship with God is longevity... may your relationship with the Lord be everlasting...

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Wierd, I use to have dreams like this. These people would also go to great lengths to make you side on there side, were often very nice at first, and then would continually get more arrogrant, bossy, blasphemous & dangerous. But, the Light is watching over all. The Ideas - Arrogance, Self-Importance & Hateful really stick in my mind. Thank-you for sharing that.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isaiah 30:26

ThyWordisTruth

Jan 11, 2011
USA
Praise the Lord, helmet!

That was an inspiring testimony of your vision.

I to have had a vision before, but I do not have the vocabulary to describe my experience.

I have only one scripture to explain my "vision."

Job 4:12-16

I had this vision in April of '09 around 3:00 AM, not many days after I got saved. It's kind of cool how this scripture described my experience.

A sudden "fearful" trembling and shaking came over me, I knew not whether I was in my body or out, and I heard nearly audible voices praising God.