Visualizations and Vision Boards in Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VisionBResearch

Jan 23, 2008
Hi Everyone,I’m currently doing some research on Visualizations and Vision Boards (sometimes referred to as Dream Boards, or Treasure Maps). What I’m trying to get at right now is the history behind it. What religions have used the concepts of Visualization and Vision Boards for achieving goals and dreams? What Mythologies have referred to it? What specific texts, chapters, sentences, etc. have had something to do with them?I am posting in several different forums that span various religions, spirituality, and even mythology such as Greek, Roman, and Egyptology. My purpose is to find out how these concepts have been used throughout history, throughout cultures, throughout religion, etc.Do ANY of you have any knowledge about this? Know of any text that refers to Visualization and Vision Boards for focusing on things you want, going after them, and achieving them?Any help would be very much appreciated!Thanks so much!Sincerely,--Sean Simpson