Vitamin "X" (Warding off Coronavirus)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BWJHVMV.jpg

Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a flavor enhancer commonly added to Chinese food, canned vegetables, soups and processed meats. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified MSG as a food ingredient that's "generally recognized as safe," but its use remains controversial.
WRONG - WILL PROVIDE CORRECT ANSWER
How is monosodium glutamate made?
MSG occurs naturally in many foods, such as tomatoes and cheeses. ... Today, instead of extracting and crystallizing MSG from seaweed broth, MSG is produced by the fermentation of starch, sugar beets, sugar cane or molasses. This fermentation process is similar to that used to make yogurt, vinegar and wine.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
1*SXb3AaBHw1aJM-eWXJo0-Q.jpeg

medium.com/bathroomreader/cocaine-in-ancient-egypt-mummies-f49bfc0bafd1

(MSG is found naturally in the pig, or its proteins, or etc. There was a study in the USA, before they decided to largely remove the product from economically poor neighborhoods) (the study was later revised just a few years ago in, and then once again abandoned) (MSG found in mummies in large quantities)

(cocaine is a stimulant for the right brain, that area is largely defective, but that is how those genetic lines feed off of suffering...............MSG is like nature's tylenol, and its like "calcium" you can't eat too much of it all the time or it will cause adverse effects in your organs, so in moderation and in very low quantities, you can get by with random large doses though)

Last edited:

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the subject title, I can’t really see any connection to it?

What has the title to do with your posts ?
Enlighten me.

Thanks

Reactions: Willie T

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the subject title, I can’t really see any connection to it?

What has the title to do with your posts ?
Enlighten me.

Thanks

C9Q41
The great "Chyren" will seize Avignon, (Corona Virus)
From Rome letters in honey full of bitterness:
Letter and embassy to leave from "Chanignon," (China)
Carpentras taken by a black duke with a red feather.
Nostradamus in blue highlighted, means to say, MSG, or the Pig. (Vitamin X).
"Chyren or Selin" is one of Nostradamus's Antichrists, people often say "MABUS", but I think we are closer to becoming correct about this issue................it makes perfect sense for the "antichrist" to be a virus. Since the kind of societal controls we have in place will stop a holocaust like WW2 from ever happening again, then how are people supposed to die to exceed WW2 if not nuclear weapons, then the answer is most likely a virus.

EDIT

(Coronavirus) The last time in history was during the Cambodia Genocide, during the last events of the vietnam war. The Claim is that, "pork", was not in their diets and that was the cause of death, the killing was to slow the spread of the disease. Racism or whatever else, corrupted the account of history, but that is what happened.

(the reaction is from the earth, its "chakra network", we don't have unified field so this cannot be measured, but to have human impact is good, usually this means there is more to be seen. secondarily, you don't have a lot of people living on the north and south poles, and China is only the first place to formerly report the crisis, it may not be the first place in the world recently that was striken)

EDIT

(Holocaust of the jews, or ethnic cleasning is for the protection of society, same circumstances but the earth's reactions haven't reached certain areas or, certain reactions are not intense and sustained ................ view 9/11/2001 falling man moses as "intense and intermitten", so there is more to be seen i'm sure)

(jewish people specifically in the usa and in other countries, are the first to die of disease, also notable for incest and other things, but they filter them out for, their enjoyment............the reports of jewish murders in new york city for example were largely falsified, and deaths do to illnesses, China is not the first, China is only the first to formerly report this, because of the quantity of those involved, its not the geographic source, and the several places before them too)

(you don't have "spiritual authority", furthermore, "no unified field, solely because of "dead flesh in society"", that means you don't have rational beyond jewish holocaust and ethnic cleasning, but for a number of reasons things have not become clear cut yet.................you don't have my corpses specifically, you may in the future and things will become more clear cut at that time................for now, things will just have to be) (beneficially to those ends, you can see ethnics and jews, use force and lethal force against me and then die and kill themselves, they don't really autopsy the bodies or report this for the reproof of the public, but, things are still progressing and becoming clear)

EDIT

(20,000 to 100,000 negros/ethincs in africa died from ebola just a few years ago all at once over a few months only, about 60 percent of that was from the corona virus) (figures are corrupted for pleasure, or for economic reasons.............because you do not have "spiritual authority", and no "identification with unified field on earth" (because of "dead flesh"), you end up catering to that, you have pleasure in a form of suffering..................use a sniper rifle, test that person for corona virus, if that person dies, autopsy the body and see for yourself, your problem of authority with me is not really that important, sometimes curiosity wins) (incest, suicide, capital punishment is good, god is still cutting these people off spiritually, their bodies will rot and die later on, when I die also, God will not resolve this until i'm deceased, that is good and not bad)

(you have to kill and dispose of every ethnic, every jew in the usa to stop the coronavirus in its second stage, image if, the coronavirus was connected to africa what level of pain there would be here in the usa, how much pleaure they would lose)

Last edited: