"WARN MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
This is an email my friend sent me:

13 Feb 2011 Vision:

I woke up early this morning, and immediately saw a vision of someone looking up to the night sky, they had one had stretched toward the sky.

As I looked, they then threw a disc far out into outer space.The night sky seemed unusual, as if not sky or even outer space, as there were no stars, this seemed more like darkness than sky.

As the disc flew through the darkness, I saw the words "Warn My people about the lake of fire"

The circumference of the disc seemed to separated so you could see inside, then the vision ended.

I believe the interpretation of this vision is to share Mary Baxters vision about outer darkness with the saints. There seemed a sort of urgency about this vision, so I immediately typed this as soon as I could.

OUTER DARKNESS

Mary K Baxter

As we walked on through hell, Jesus and I came upon a very large and very dark man. He

was enshrouded in darkness and had the appearance of an angel. He was holding

something in his left hand. Jesus said, "This place is called outer darkness. "

I heard weeping and gnashing of teeth. Nowhere before had there been such utter

hopelessness as I felt in this place. The angel that stood before us had no wings. He looked

to be about thirty feet tall, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He had a large disk in

his left hand and was turning slowly with this disk lifted up high as though he was getting

ready to throw it.

There was a fire in the middle of the disk, and blackness on the outer edge. The angel held

his hand beneath the disk and reached far back in order to get more leverage.

I wondered who this giant angel was and what he was about to do.

Jesus knew my thoughts and said again, "This is outer darkness. Remember that my Word

says, 'The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness, there shall be

weeping and gnashing of teeth.

"Lord," I said, "You mean your servants are here?"

"Yes," said Jesus, "servants that turned back after I called them. Servants who loved the

world more than Me and went back to wallowing in the mire of sin. Servants that would not

stand for the truth and for holiness. It is better that one never starts than to turn back after

beginning to serve Me."

"Believe Me," Jesus said, "if you sin, you have an advocate with the Father. If you repent of

your sins, I will be faithful to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. But if you will not repent, I

will come in a time you think not, and you will be cut off with the unbelievers and cast into

outer darkness."

I watched the dark angel as he cast the large disk far, far out into the darkness. "My Word

means just what it says; they 'shall be cast into outer darkness.

And then, immediately, Jesus and I were in the air following this disk through space. We

came to the outside of the disk and stood looking in.

There was a fire in the center of the disk, and people were swimming in and out, over and

under the flaming waves. There were no demons or evil spirits here, only souls burning in a

sea of fire.

Outside the disk was the blackest of darkness. Only the light from the flames in the disk

illuminated the night air. In that light I saw people trying to swim to the edges of the disk.

Some of them would almost reach the sides when a suction force from inside the disk would

drag them back into the flames. I watched as their forms turned to skeletons with misty-gray

souls. I knew then that this was just another part of hell.

And then I saw, as in a vision, angels opening seals. Nations and kingdoms appeared to be

locked beneath them. As the angels broke the seals, men and women, boys and girls

marched straight into the flames.

I watched in ghastly fascination, wondering if I knew any of the fallen servants of the Lord

who were marching past. I could not turn my head away from the sight of souls marching

into the fire, and no one was trying to stop them. I cried, "Lord, please stop them before

they reach the fire!"

But Jesus said, "He who has ears should hear. He who has eyes should see. My child, cry

out against sin and evil. Tell my servants to be faithful and to call upon the name of the

Lord. I am taking you through this awful place so that you can tell them about hell."

Jesus continued, "Some will not believe you. Some will say God is too good to send men

and women to hell. But tell them My Word is true. Tell them that the fearful and unbelieving

will have their part in the lake of fire."

A 5 part audio version of Mary Baxters testimony can be heard here:

<A href="http://www.youtube.com/revelationhell">http://www.youtube.com/revelationhell

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
Interesting, but why would God's people need to be warned about the Lake of Fire?

BECAUSE
[sup]21[/sup] “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. [sup]22[/sup] Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ [sup]23[/sup] Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:21-23

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
BECAUSE
[sup]21[/sup] “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. [sup]22[/sup] Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ [sup]23[/sup] Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:21-23
But those aren't God's people.

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
They think they are. You will find many of them teaching and preaching in our churches today, and on this forum.

They are God's so called people. They are born again christians who have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit because they prophesy, drive out demons and perform many miracles. They are clearly not unbelievers or nominal christians as they dont prophesy, drive out demons or perform miracles IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
They have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit but are not walking in obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ because Romans 11:29 tells us that God's gifts and callings are without repentance.
Many born again christians don't even walk in the power of prophesy, driving out demons and performing great miracles (not that this is the criteria for making it). This should show us how careful we need to be to continue to work out our salvation with fear and trembling! Philipians 2:12
Being born again andhaving right standing with God are 2 different things.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
"not everyone who says "Lord Lord" to me ........"

Let's think about this here.

There are those of us who call Jesus Lord now. We believe, we pray, etc, etc. There's many of us who aren't perfect, and there's many that think they are perfect.

I believe God will change a person and a persons actions will change in God's own time. Not ours.

Time is relative to the observer. It may take years and years for some believers while it may take only minutes for another.

This stuff annoys me to no end.

"Those are the ones who think they're saved.."

Sure, I'm sure there are some who think they're saved, but, they know they lie to themselves, and believe what they want to make themselves feel comfortable with their choices and life style. THEY KNOW THEY'RE LYING!

I think what this scripture is talking more about are the TBN types. The snake oil salesmen. They make their fortune misleading, and giving prophecy, and "healings" etc.

Most of them if not all of them, don't believe. On the day of judgement, those are the ones who will be saying, "But, didn't we prophecy in your name, and drive out demons in your name, ,,,,,,,," They will try to use God's word against him just like the Devil does. It's just like saying "How can you send me to hell? Didn't I support your cause? See! Look at what I have done for you!"

The ones alive now who bow their heads and repent and feel sorrow for their sins aren't going to be the ones weaping and gnashing their teeth tomorrow. There will be no trying to convince God of their status in His Kingdom.

All those who use the Christian faith for their personal gain, riches, position in society, or what ever showiness they get,,, they'll be the ones.

So, now, let's stop causing doubt in believers as to whether they're saved or not. This horse won't get any deader no matter how hard you kick it!!

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
First of all Jesus commanded us over 2,000 years ago to be perfect as our Heavenly father is Perfect.
"Be perfect, therefore as your Heavenly father is perfect." (Matthew 6:48)
There are things that God works out in His good timing, but striving for perfection isn't one of them because you don't even know if you will be alive tomorrow thus nullifying any argument that claims it should take years and years to be Christlike. Those who it takes years and years are those who don't want to change their lives and are like the Israelites roaming in the desert for 40 years when the Promised Land was only an 11 day trip from Egypt.

Secondly it isn't only the TBN types (and we mustn't judge unless it is through prophetic authority), that may be rejected by the Lord On that Day. The Parable of the Sheep and Goats in Matthew 25:31-46 talks about those who will be cast into the eternal fire because:
[sup]41[/sup] “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. [sup]42[/sup] For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, [sup]43[/sup] I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

These are the ones who are believers who are coming against the plans of God on the earth not because of what they do, but because of what they don't do. Just as the enemy tries to hinder the plans of God by what hhe does, these are the ones who hinder the plans of God by what they don't do (thus sending many to hell as they don't care) and will therefore be deserving of the same judgment prepared for the devil and his angels.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I thought about this some more.

You can read this to mean, You have to do this, you have to do that. You can read this as yet another list of commands that every christian is supposed to follow. As if there's a list of do's and don'ts that will damn or save you.

If you read, and understand, and maybe think more simply,,,,,,,

My favorite thing God ever said was, "Come! Let us reason TOGETHER!"

Different places in the NT talks about different gifts and different places in the church.

Not all of us are given to help everyone in every way. That's why we're called a body.

We all do what we can, where we can, with what we have.

The purpose of this scripture is not the specific things people do. It's the condition of the persons heart.

This is one of those things that peopls wonder the "literal" or the "figurative".

ROFLOL, Are we supposed to do the exact written instruction, or Wait a second! What's this? A new word? SUBJECTIVE!

If one more person comes to me and tells me about some so called vison they've see of hell where God walked them through I'm going to poke myself in the eye!

It's the same thing as the legend of the roughneck throwing a wrench back down a hole that they fired him for after they spend 2 days fishing it out, It's the same as the guy on the chopper that reached down and got his fingers lobbed off by the open belt drive, and every other urban legend.

Blah, blah, blah,, "I saw Hell" Blah, Blah, Blah,, God wants me to warn HIS people that they're on their way there to burn..............................

I'm calling this officially over. I wont reply to this post another time.

Dead horse now returned to the earth.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but subjective is scary........ ;)

"If one more person comes to me and tells me about some so called vison they've see of hell where God walked them through I'm going to poke myself in the eye!"

Now you've got it! Better your eye burn in Hell than your whole body!

Sorry - someone HAD to say it!

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Jesus says," Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you..." If Jesus never knew them, then how could they of prophesied in his name and in his name drive out demons and in his name perform many miracles? Remember what is said in Acts 19:15 [One day] the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" Could it be that these people that Jesus did not know were not really making prophecies from God? And not really driving out demons? There are religions today who claim they make prophecies and cast out demons Though the Bible says prophecies will cease. This I believe we can know for sure though, that these people that Jesus says he never knew...they probably have never stopped sinning themselves. Something to thing about.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. [sup]22[/sup] Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ [sup]23[/sup] Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Jesus says," Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you..." If Jesus never knew them, then how could they of prophesied in his name and in his name drive out demons and in his name perform many miracles? Remember what is said in Acts 19:15 [One day] the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" Could it be that these people that Jesus did not know were not really making prophecies from God? And not really driving out demons? There are religions today who claim they make prophecies and cast out demons Though the Bible says prophecies will cease. This I believe we can know for sure though, that these people that Jesus says he never knew...they probably have never stopped sinning themselves. Something to thing about.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. [sup]22[/sup] Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ [sup]23[/sup] Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Do the scriptures say when prophecies will cease?

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Do the scriptures say when prophecies will cease?

jiggyfly, Are there any new prophecies about God and Jesus, and the Kingdom of Heaven? No, there are no new prophecies. Prophecies have ceased, just like the Bible says they would. So when did it happen? Probably the time of the apostles last writings.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
jiggyfly, Are there any new prophecies about God and Jesus, and the Kingdom of Heaven? No, there are no new prophecies. Prophecies have ceased, just like the Bible says they would. So when did it happen? Probably the time of the apostles last writings.

There have been lots of prophecies since the first century. What does the scriptures say about prophecy ceasing?

A person who speaks in tongues is strengthened personally in the Lord, but one who speaks a word of prophecy strengthens the entire church. 1Cor.14:4

Now think about who would benefit most from these two gifts no longer existing and thats probably the one who started it.

Now we know only a little, and even the gift of prophecy reveals little! But when the end comes, these special gifts will all disappear. It's like this: When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child does. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[fn] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me now. 1Cor.13:9-12

[font="'trebuchet ms"]Don't see any mention of the gifts ceasing when the apostles finish writing their epistles. How do you come up with that? Are there other scriptures you use to support your opinion?[/font]

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
My reply to jiggyfly in blue.

There have been lots of prophecies since the first century. What does the scriptures say about prophecy ceasing?

What prophecies are you talking about? I said there are no new prophecies. Are you saying you accept new prophecies? If they are not in the Bible---then do you except them as the word of God? What you call prophecies, are they really people just repeating what is already a prophecy from the Bible? Please explain what you mean there are lots of prophecies since the first century.

We know though that we do not add to what the Bible says. Deuteronomy 4:2, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19 warn against adding to or detracting from Scripture.

The Bible is the Word of God, and no more new prophecies added. The Bible tells us prophecies will cease (see 1 Cor. 13:8).

A person who speaks in tongues is strengthened personally in the Lord, but one who speaks a word of prophecy strengthens the entire church. 1Cor.14:4
You have to consider that the new church did not have the finished word of God---the Bible.
After the believers had the gift of speaking in tongues for the sign to the Jews...they kept the gift even when the Jews from other nations were not around. So the tongue speakers spoke only to God when they spoke in tongues when Jews from other nations were not around. And when no one was around to interpret. The nowadays tongue speaking is also commonly called a "prayer language." Saying there are two different types of tongue speaking is not biblical. Calling a type of tongue speaking a "prayer language" is from an error in their understanding of the scriptures explaining speaking in tongues when no one is around who understands.

In fact, if you pray in a tongue just to God and yourself, and you yourself don't know what you say---the Bible says your mind is "unfruitful." So, having an "unfruitful" mind is not something to be desired.

Even when praying while speaking in tongues, the speaker, for himself also, should interpret what he is saying so that it is fruitful for his mind (1 Corinthians 14:14). If there is no interpreter in church, then the speaker should keep quiet and speak to himself and God (1 Corinthians 14:28).

Now think about who would benefit most from these two gifts no longer existing and thats probably the one who started it.

The Word of God says that tongues are for UNBELIEVERS. So, tell me how your tongue speaking if for UNBELIEVERS. Do unbelievers from a different earthly language hear you speaking in their language, a language you did not previously know? Do they hear you telling them about the gospel of Jesus Christ? That is how speaking in tongues is for unbelievers. Again, how is your tongue speaking for unbelievers?

Acts 10:44While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. 46For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Did you see that? The scripture says that they [the Jews] heard them [the Gentiles]speaking in tongues and praising God. How would the Jews know the Gentiles were praising God? This is how they knew---because the Jews who spoke other languages knew the Gentiles were praising God---because the Jews understood the earthly language!

Speaking in tongues are understood by the hearer as actual real earthly languages. Notice that the word for 'foreign languages' clearly is called 'tongues' in Acts 2:11.

Now we know only a little, and even the gift of prophecy reveals little! But when the end comes, these special gifts will all disappear. It's like this: When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child does. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[fn] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me now. 1Cor.13:9-12
That passage is used by nowadays tongue speakers, but it does not prove that tongues will stop AFTER Jesus comes back.

Don't see any mention of the gifts ceasing when the apostles finish writing their epistles. How do you come up with that? Are there other scriptures you use to support your opinion?

Speaking in tongues was a gift during the laying the foundation. The New Testament is of very special times, to say the least. Salvation is given to us by God through Jesus Christ, that God testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will (Hebrew 2:1-4). The gift of tongues is a gift given during the laying of the foundation of the church. The foundation has been laid (Ephesians 2:20). And speaking in tongues were for a sign to the Jews, a sign fulfilled (1 Corinthians 14:21).

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Jesus is the Word of God and the scriptures are a written testimony of Jesus the Christ. But the bible is a bias translation of the scriptures.
smile.gif

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Jesus is the Word of God and the scriptures are a written testimony of Jesus the Christ. But the bible is a bias translation of the scriptures.
smile.gif

What? You don't believe in the Bible as the word of God? You don't believe that God can have His word preserved for us?

So what do you believe is correct beliefs from God? Do you believe what your pastors and teachers tell you is the Truth? If you do, then you are just believing man's commands, and you are worshiping God in vain.