WARNING: Be Aware of Planned FALSE FLAGS. -- You mean like the THREE we know about ALREADY?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So TWO CAR LOADS of ARMED BLACK MEN in FULL COMBAT GEAR (camo uniforms and body armor) driving north on I-95 through Massachusetts at 2AM, which broke down on the Interstate where Police discovered them, and 2 or 3 ran off into the woods. -- Would THEY COUNT?

And how about the Florida Condominium where John MacAffee owned a residence which was suspected of having the 31TB of Incriminating Government Files, and was asserted by the Media as having a STRUCTURAL FAILURE, which looked to me like a PERFECTLY CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. -- Would THAT COUNT?

Then this past Friday, on July 9th in Denver Colorado during the All-Star Baseball Game venue, some three men and a woman rented a Hotel Room ONE BLOCK from COORS FIELD, which had some "drugs" along with 16 Long Guns, 1,000 rounds of Ammunition, body armor, and a F/B post by one of the suspects asserting that he would "go out in a big way". And the Media excused it as a "Drug Bust". -- Would THAT COUNT?

It would seem to me that Both GOD and our U.S. Space Force Intelligence Department is not only anticipating these types of FALSE FLAG EVENTS, but monitoring and intercepting them before they can be accomplished.

And I believe that INSURRECTION is an act of TREASON, -- which carries the DEATH PENALTY for the Perpetrators as well as the PLANNERS. So I can only hope that each of them will be comfortably seated before they enter eternity.

Perhaps their "Last Dinner/Last Request" should consist of ice cubes.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like a FAKE Hoof & Mouth Disease is scheduled:

@[email protected]
Will foot-and-mouth disease make Bill Gates’ dreams of our nation eating 100% synthetic, meatless meat come true? #footandmouthdisease
@HealthRanger

... and:

@[email protected]
Say goodbye to your walks in the woods…
The Risk of Foot and Mouth Disease Transmission Posed by Public Access to the Countryside During an Outbreak
@HealthRanger

The Risk of Foot and Mouth Disease Transmission Posed by Public Access to the Countryside During an Outbreak

Harriet Auty1*, Dominic Mellor2, George Gunn1 and Lisa A. Boden3; 05 November 2019

• 1Epidemiology Research Unit, Scotland's Rural College, Inverness, United Kingdom
  • 2School of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
  • 3The Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security, The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, The Roslin Institute, Midlothian, United Kingdom

Bobby Jo