Warnings Against Fornication

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
Behind the Wheelby Depeche ModeThis song is about slavery."When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness."(Romans 6:20)"Jesus answered them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin.' "(John 8:34)"And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: 'Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.' " (Revelation 17:5)My little girlDrive anywhereDo what you wantI don't careTonightI'm in the hands of fateI hand myselfOver on a plateNowOh little girlThere are times when I feelI rather not beThe one behind the wheelGoneAll my strengthsWatch me moveI do anythingPleaseSweet little girlI preferYou behind the wheelTo be the passengerDriveI'm yours to digDo what you wantI'm going jeezTonightYou're behind the wheel, tonightbehind the wheel.mp3