Was Justice Scalia murdered?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[SIZE=20pt]Was Justice Scalia murdered?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]The first reaction I had when I heard of Scalia’s death (Feb 13) was: “Oh no… murder…” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Was it God telling me that? I don’t know, but for some reason, I was convinced that that thought was true… Then I tried to tell myself that I had no evidence of that, so… (etc, etc)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Then I heard there was no autopsy! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Thought confirmed! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Today, I read an article written by someone at The Wanderer (Christian newspaper, Feb 25):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]“Scalia’s lifeless body was found in bed at a remote Texas resort, not far from where a potential assailant could have slipped back into anonymity across the Mexican border.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]It’s certainly possible an over-weight 79-year old man could have died of “natural causes.” But homicide detectives across the nation were left shaking their heads in amazement when they read of the negligent way the demise of one of the most powerful men in the nation was treated. No autopsy, no skilled medical investigator rushing to the scene.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Even an abandoned body on a city sidewalk probably would have received more serious attention. Who can imagine a paramedic called to such a scene saying something like “Well, he’s an old guy, so he probably died of a heart attack. Let’s just get him buried”? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt][Whoa… stranger than fiction… ][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]“Yet that was the way the unexamined death of a justice e of the US Supreme Court was treated when the nation’s well-being stands in the balance.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Scalia was a martyr… whether he was murdered or not, because he stayed true to his Christian (Catholic) faith regardless of how much ridicule and persecution he got (and practicing Catholics always get plenty of that).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]I feel he should be made a canonized saint. I prayed about (thought about) him while in the Church (where the souls in Purgatory are said to congregate) and… hard to put into words, but he helped me (thoughts of him helped me...) with a “problem” I had… Only God knows what that problem was… again, hard to put it into words, but… suffice it to say that sin does peculiar things to a person’s soul… and saints in Heaven (or even in Purgatory) know about such things[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Rest in Peace, Lover of Christ[/SIZE]

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
guess no one cares about Scalia dying...

figures

Jesus said that true followers of His would be "hated by all"

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... The thread really had nothing to do with Jesus. You just tried to make it look like it did.