Watch Schummer... I wish he was dropping back with McConnell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New: Senator Chuck Schumer waved the People's Republic of China flag onstage at a Lunar New Year event on Sunday. He and other top New York politicians appeared onstage at a rally, preceding an annual parade in Manhattan’s Chinatown, alongside Huang Ping, a hard-line Chinese ambassador who publicly denies Beijing’s human-rights abuses, and Wu Xiaoming, a senior consular official linked to China’s secret police station in New York.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New: Senator Chuck Schumer waved the People's Republic of China flag onstage at a Lunar New Year event on Sunday. He and other top New York politicians appeared onstage at a rally, preceding an annual parade in Manhattan’s Chinatown, alongside Huang Ping, a hard-line Chinese ambassador who publicly denies Beijing’s human-rights abuses, and Wu Xiaoming, a senior consular official linked to China’s secret police station in New York.
Not much different but, not as bad as Bush II cozying up with Muslims, but that was just ignored, just saying one side is no better than the other, we as Christians should never be involved in Politics IMHO-their all dirty and follow their god, Satan.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we as Christians should never be involved in Politics IMHO-their all dirty and follow their god, Satan.
Retreating from the battlefield ensures a Satanic victory. Might as well abandon the Great Commission for the same reason ...

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not much different but, not as bad as Bush II cozying up with Muslims, but that was just ignored, just saying one side is no better than the other, we as Christians should never be involved in Politics IMHO-their all dirty and follow their god, Satan.

True, but then you have Biden air dropping food where? Not to the Israelis...

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vicious cycle, politics. He said or did, she said or did...bunch of school yard children screaming back and forth and not a thing comes of it...we should never look to men to fix men's problems, they are all corrupt so...pick your poison.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vicious cycle, politics. He said or did, she said or did...bunch of school yard children screaming back and forth and not a thing comes of it...we should never look to men to fix men's problems, they are all corrupt so...pick your poison.
Nope... I have one more primary and then one more election and then I wont even put on the news cause I can get the weather from the computer.

But... is it not interesting that nearly a month ago I had to resign up my mother and myself for mail in voting because I cannot manage a wheel chair for my mom to go in person... as I have physical needs myself.

They change our primary day to April from May so when I called two weeks ago to be certain the US MAIl had delivered our applications to the election office.... (always before we would get an email saying they were received) I was told that they were just starting to process them and to check back in a month or so.

Like Easter week.

If they were not received I would have to wait for them to mail new applications to us and then send back again.... They must be received by April 8. ...... Then they will mail the ballots.

So chances are we may not get to primary vote this time..... and such a shame cause I want to be the first
to nominate Claribelle and maybe mom should go for Howdy Doody?????? What do you think?

Personally I hope we get picked to be a sanctuary city so they can assign the newcomers to live in houses with us as there are not enough hotels or schools for them.... You see... I really am anxious to get out of this life and suicide is not an option. Murder would be acceptible... right?

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope... I have one more primary and then one more election and then I wont even put on the news cause I can get the weather from the computer.

But... is it not interesting that nearly a month ago I had to resign up my mother and myself for mail in voting because I cannot manage a wheel chair for my mom to go in person... as I have physical needs myself.

They change our primary day to April from May so when I called two weeks ago to be certain the US MAIl had delivered our applications to the election office.... (always before we would get an email saying they were received) I was told that they were just starting to process them and to check back in a month or so.

Like Easter week.

If they were not received I would have to wait for them to mail new applications to us and then send back again.... They must be received by April 8. ...... Then they will mail the ballots.

So chances are we may not get to primary vote this time..... and such a shame cause I want to be the first
to nominate Claribelle and maybe mom should go for Howdy Doody?????? What do you think?

Personally I hope we get picked to be a sanctuary city so they can assign the newcomers to live in houses with us as there are not enough hotels or schools for them.... You see... I really am anxious to get out of this life and suicide is not an option. Murder would be acceptible... right?
I am sorry to hear of the issues you deal with.
And yes...I thought of placing Mickey Mouse on the ballot, haha! To each their own when it comes to politics, last time I voted was Bush II but, have come to believe it is all so very fixed anyhow.

Never going to "fix" the boarder problem, they promise, the other fails and we still have all the same things facing us...Christ is the only answer not to mention prayer and fasting as a church but...hard to see even that happening except in small groups here and there.

Sorry if I offended you.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear of the issues you deal with.
And yes...I thought of placing Mickey Mouse on the ballot, haha! To each their own when it comes to politics, last time I voted was Bush II but, have come to believe it is all so very fixed anyhow.

Never going to "fix" the boarder problem, they promise, the other fails and we still have all the same things facing us...Christ is the only answer not to mention prayer and fasting as a church but...hard to see even that happening except in small groups here and there.

Sorry if I offended you.
I am not offended.... BUT

What I get tired of are those who say they will vote one way or the other because of policies.

YET THEY NEVER SAY WHAT THOSE POLICIES ARE.

When asked they will say something like "I'm done talking."..................................

The easy one to discuss is the border.

You either are in support of it being open.... and if so then why is there not a movement to keep the border open but make certain all those entering into the country come through ports of entry only.

Or if you are not in support of the open border... treat it in the same way our ancestors had to go through when they came through Ellis Island or Boston.

That is not inhumane.... the inhumanity comes from letting people cross a river and go through razor wire
just to touch their feet on US soil. I wont belabor what happens to most of them.

Reactions: Nancy