Watched a military breakdown on China last night.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When God divided the nations, He established their boundaries and the extent of their dwellings throughout all time.
God has this plan predetermined, and so it seems now the US hegemony is being taken away, and I think rightly so. The country is becoming more desperately wicked, more and more, why would God bless that. God is longsuffering of the wicked for the sake of the few righteous who are left.
God does this division so that people should seek the Lord.
At the very end of the age the earth will have come together as one again under the rule of Satan (recall Babel), and Satan won't allow that people should seek the Lord. It seems we are heading more towards a unified world government structure that will be very unpleasant for believers.

Acts 17
Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one [j]blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, “We will hear you again on this matter.” 33 So Paul departed from among them.
Well, all I said was that I think if Taiwan's government (the ROC) had won the civil war, then Asia would be better off.

Similarly to Korea would be better off if South Korea (the ROK) had won the Korean War.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, all I said was that I think if Taiwan's government (the ROC) had won the civil war, then Asia would be better off.

Similarly to Korea would be better off if South Korea (the ROK) had won the Korean War.
You cannot actually know that. And you are perceiving what is 'better' through secular, non-divine eye perspectives.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish the democratic ROC would actually win the Chinese Civil War and reclaim the mainland. Then maybe lots of Asia's problems would finally be resolved!

And a free China as an ally to the USA and the West would also be awesome for lots of different reasons! Two democratic superpowers and best friends! :)
Would be nice, but biblically, I do not think it would ever happen.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot actually know that. And you are perceiving what is 'better' through secular, non-divine eye perspectives.
Well, I was just reading others' posts on Taiwan and its complex political status and history, and I decided to comment myself. I think Communism is very much a great moral and secular evil, it destroys the value of the individual as well as any higher meaning and purpose in existence, and both the PRC and DPRK (neighbors and military allies) are very much still authoritarian Communist regimes.

We are not wrong to stand with Taiwan and South Korea, our democratic allies.

iStock-1127761504.jpg

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Russia is losing their illegal war.
The words of a man who has no concept of war. HINT: War is extra-legal.

And I do not think Russia is losing the war to rid themselves of the greatest concentration of Nazi's on Earth. Thank God.

You have to ask yourself, why is the US spending 10x more to defend Ukraine's borders than it is willing to defend the US border?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Russia is losing their illegal war.

If china launches thousands of missiles into Taiwan, they will destroy the very reason they want Taiwan in the first place- its society and infrastructure and manufacturing capability that China does not have.

They want the chip manufacturing which China cannot produce because it doesn't know how.
And deep sea ports for subs, China lacks sub ports that can allow deep submerge pretty quickly.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I think that they were both created and propped up by a dark force behind all of the political business.

North Korea can not stand, but for USA Tax payers that prop it all up, pull that our and NK Falls !
If the West did not prop Communist China up, it could not of stood and failed years ago.

So all of this is a creation in fact, by who ? well it's a creation that helps create the situation we have now ?

Our Governments give huge amounts of money every year too other country's that hate us ?
Australia supports the whole Indonesia Military every year dollar for dollar ? but this is classified as Aid. Not to mention Indonesia has a more powerful ranked in the world than Australia. Not to mention the Australian people do not know what our Tax payers are being giving away to, nor all of the enemy's that the Governments have brought in, that's all taboo, we are not allowed to mention such a thing.

Question ! Are our Governments working against our Nations ? I would find it very hard to say no !

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

War with China and the US is closer and closer.

They will start by bombs and missiles on Taiwan

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China is not as prepared for war as the world thinks. They failed in Mongolia and brought their troops home. When the US developed the F-117 and used it in Iraq ......the US figured out how to track stealth fighters and bombers. The Chinese stole their stealth capabilities from the US and UK. Taiwan is seeing the Chinese flights when they leave China. The US is monitoring the military movements inside China itself. Exactly like we did when Russia built up before invading Ukraine ....China can not afford nor survive a Pacific War. Australia, Japan and India are prepared for the move against Taiwan .....I've seen the plans on the river and the Three Gorges Dam .......One Cruise missile takes China out the game ......millions will die as a result ......Chinese manufacturing disappears in a flash ...Wuhan under 12 feet of water.

The breakdown of Russia is a joke. Described as a gas station trying to be a country. Most of their new announced weapons don't work. New battle tanks are not on the front lines. New fighters and bombers not ruling the skies .....Russia used a few hypersonic plane launched missiles then stopped. Russia used off the shelf components in the design of their missiles .....I keep joking that their old Radio Shack inventory is all used up. Mst people fear the Russian Nuclear missiles ......most of that inventory is well over 40 years old.

What about Chinese Missiles? 100 in inventory .....plans for 900 more .......What about Chinese Fighters? Maybe 650 with a poorly trained pilot program. US F-35 and F-22 fighters trained and experienced. US Carriers capable and carry up to 90 planes each. Chinese Carriers? Three and two of those have multiple problems in service ......they carry 40 fighters pilots are poorly trained with most having almost zero ship launch or land capability.

Taiwan spies told the world about the threat of COVID.......Small wonder that China is mad at them .....North Korea? When most of their parades feature weapons that are no more than fake props ......NK is not a threat ...

The only threat is the group of Cub Scouts in the White House .....Adults left the room a little more than two years ago .....