We are both Atheists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah - that is interesting. I used to think that we were all agnostic deep down, but then I experienced God and He changed my mind

Reactions: Brother James

0bed

Feb 21, 2010
Atheists love to play with words, especially their homemade paradoxes.

They are also wrong because there many gods who people worship including the incorrectly named god of ‘love’ not forgetting the twin gods of wealth and power.

Thirdly not having something, or to have a ‘lack of’ something is an admission of failure, and insisting on their lack of belief amounts to a belief in itself.

Scientists look for a physical god but what exists in our heart and mind is not physical and like the gods of jealousy, hatred and war are very powerful and leads to disastrous results. I’m glad the Christian God is a God of love.

To say god’s don’t exist is both foolishness and wrong but that is what I have come to expect from atheists and of course the statement by the atheist “you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods” fails on the grounds we do not dismiss all other gods, neither did the Apostle Paul. It is also an admission there are other gods that can be dismissed, therefore God exists.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
The thing that tickles me about atheists, is that the mock us for our 'faith'...for believing in something we can't see or know absolutely. But the thing is, they are living under a belief system that is not unlike our own. They say 'science' is their guiding star, but there are many things in science that have to be taken in faith. Basically, they are swapping the word 'faith' for 'theory'. Science has things that function on theory alone...things that they really can't know is true. So, if they want to question Christianity, fine, but they really shouldn't be so silly to make a lot of the claims they do!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
atheists are dependent on religion for their very position - I think we should receive royalty checks :)