. WE are God’s stewards responsible for what happens in this country.~ Dems Total Disconnect from Reality.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE are God’s stewards responsible for what happens in this country

I'd like to see what scriptures people claim to supports "Christians are responsible for what happens in this country"

This is like saying since my neighbor robbed a bank and I'm partly responsible because I live next door to the guy and I failed to stop him from robbing the bank

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. I'm not sure if I will vote for a Republican in 2024, but I probably will, just not for Trump.
Question... and this is not to argue.

Leaving personality and current legal woes out of things....

When DT was in office before... what specific policies did he have and what did he do that you find so bad?

I really want to know.

To me the president does not have to be that tingly up one leg and down the other just wanna hug em tight type of person.... But they do have to provide for the needs of the citizens, or offer an explanation of why not.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question... and this is not to argue.

Leaving personality and current legal woes out of things....

When DT was in office before... what specific policies did he have and what did he do that you find so bad?

I really want to know.

To me the president does not have to be that tingly up one leg and down the other just wanna hug em tight type of person.... But they do have to provide for the needs of the citizens, or offer an explanation of why not.

I have said before that I will not discuss the why or the what. It should be enough that I just won't vote for him. My reasons are my own and only one other person knows them, well two counting God. The other is my fiance. These are the only two that will know.