We Pray For Peace And Unity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tuesday 4-4-23 3rd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle Nisan 12, 5783 16th. Spring Day

Psalm 133:1, NIV How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! John 17:21, NLT I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. (Jesus Speaking)

12 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace And Unity.

See also: Prayer For Peace and Unity

Find below 12 Inspirational, Motivational, Uplifting and Encouraging Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes & Passages about & for Peace and Unity. May God bless and keep you always, and May God fill you with peace. Amen.

12 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace And Unity:

Psalm 133:1, NIV
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!

John 17:21, NLT I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. (Jesus Speaking)

John 17:23, NIV I in them and you in me – so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Jeremiah 32:39, ESV I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them.

1 Corinthians 12:12, NIV Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:13-14, NIV Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the LORD forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

1 Corinthians 15:58, NIV Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Ephesians 4:3, NIV Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Related: Living in Peace with others

Psalm 133:1, NKJV Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!

Ephesians 4:11-13, NIV So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Amen!)

Romans 15:33, ESV May the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tuesday 4-4-23 3rd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle Nisan 12, 5783 16th. Spring Day

Psalm 133:1, NIV How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! John 17:21, NLT I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. (Jesus Speaking)

12 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace And Unity.

See also: Prayer For Peace and Unity

Find below 12 Inspirational, Motivational, Uplifting and Encouraging Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes & Passages about & for Peace and Unity. May God bless and keep you always, and May God fill you with peace. Amen.

12 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace And Unity:

Psalm 133:1, NIV
How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!

John 17:21, NLT I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. (Jesus Speaking)

John 17:23, NIV I in them and you in me – so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Jeremiah 32:39, ESV I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them.

1 Corinthians 12:12, NIV Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:13-14, NIV Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the LORD forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

1 Corinthians 15:58, NIV Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Ephesians 4:3, NIV Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Related: Living in Peace with others

Psalm 133:1, NKJV Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!

Ephesians 4:11-13, NIV So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Amen!)

Romans 15:33, ESV May the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Love, Walter and Debbie
Hello Pearl, Amen, How are you all? we are fine.

Love always, Walter and Debbie