Weight of my Grand Children ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do my grand children stay so very thin
confused.gif
confused.gif

They eat like a person that would weight over 200 lbs.......

Since there are 11 of us in this family......... 8 children

We use paper dishes a lot of the time, so as to give you an idea , the dish is full all around and up high!

and they eat it before I am even half done and they go back for seconds and a plat full again.......

And they are all thin........... How is this possible
confused.gif
??

We do live on a farm, but there is not to much work for them in the winter....... they feed and water
the animals twice a day.....
And they do go do sports..........But still how are they not over weight ?
any ideas ?
Thanks..........
confused.gif
confused.gif
shrugsmiley.gif

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh to be young again when we never used to worry about our weight. Ha!
I think when young we just burn it up with a fast metabolism. Plus they always stay busy so they burn it up quicker than we do. :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think when young we just burn it up with a fast metabolism. Plus they always stay busy so they burn it up quicker than we do. :)
ye tell me about it, and all the other things that come with getting old, like brain fade.... I remember when I left teh Navy. 86 Kg about 20 years later jumped up to 96 now 100, and I swim walk ride... nothing helps.... I could chop off a leg that wil reduce my weight by at least 15 kilos

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do my grand children stay so very thin
confused.gif
confused.gif

They eat like a person that would weight over 200 lbs.......

Since there are 11 of us in this family......... 8 children

We use paper dishes a lot of the time, so as to give you an idea , the dish is full all around and up high!

and they eat it before I am even half done and they go back for seconds and a plat full again.......

And they are all thin........... How is this possible
confused.gif
??

We do live on a farm, but there is not to much work for them in the winter....... they feed and water
the animals twice a day.....
And they do go do sports..........But still how are they not over weight ?
any ideas ?
Thanks..........
confused.gif
confused.gif
shrugsmiley.gif

their metabolisms are high, they burn calories just sitting there. if your metabolism was like theirs you'd probably keel over from exhaustion, hurt yourself and go to the hospital, and that's not to mention if you do what they do. so thank the Lord you don't have what they have.

I know you're not buying that right?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
it is possible that they might have parasites, especially in a farm setting, but most likely those guys are right, and it's just metabolism. You can buy a dewormer pretty cheap tho i guess

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it is possible that they might have parasites, especially in a farm setting, but most likely those guys are right, and it's just metabolism. You can buy a dewormer pretty cheap tho i guess

Haha! Right on time.
When my brother used to eat a lot, my mum used to laugh and say..."he must have worms."
Down our street all the mothers de-wormed their kids every summer...
Tasted like yucky bitter chocolate. Just like we get our dog de-wormed every year. :D

Reactions: bbyrd009

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe your Correct ! :D

their metabolisms are high, they burn calories just sitting there. if your metabolism was like theirs you'd probably keel over from exhaustion, hurt yourself and go to the hospital, and that's not to mention if you do what they do. so thank the Lord you don't have what they have.

I know you're not buying that right?

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA............ I would............

No this is going on for a long time........

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No this is going on for a long time...
one easy way to tell is a high metabolism would infer quicker healing, whereas a parasite would compromise immunity, and slow healing. Iow if they get a cut or something, a scab, and it heals in a couple of days, parasites would not be indicated so much

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sure sounds like it is the metabolism...........

They eat so good also. We can buy to large bags of carrots and they get into them and they are about gone in a half a hour.
They will leave some for a meal..... and they also walk around eating plain lettuce .... bread......... plain or butter . mostly peanut butter
and some times jelly....... but a lot of bread..... 3 loafs in one day..... all kinds of fruit of course...