What are the rewards in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The most important thing is saving souls, spreading the good news, that Jesus Christ will save everyone. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved! But it’s also good to save enough money to support your family. Generosity can go to your own family members, friends, strangers, anyone you decide in the moment to give money to!

Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Luke 12:33-34 Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Why does giving to the needy allow us to store up treasures in Heaven that does not fail?

Because when we help people in need, we show love to them, we fulfill the law. The reason we were created on Earth was so we can learn love. At first, people only obeyed the commandments out of fear of punishment, but eventually, everyone will follow the commandments because people truly love each other. Everyone will be taught love and thus everyone will be saved by Jesus Christ with faith alone!

What is the treasure in the Heavens that does not fail?

It’s our relationship that we’ve built with other people! That is the treasure that never fails! Love never fails! Love is treasure!

1 Cor. 13:8 "Love never fails."

This proves that Eternal Conscious Torment is wrong! Imagine you have a treasure with someone, but that person didn’t believe in Jesus Christ before they died so they’re getting tortured in Hell forever. That treasure failed! Because you’re in Heaven and can’t talk with them anymore! The truth is that Sheol, the realm of the dead, is separation from the Lord, who is life. And everyone will have their relationships with everyone else restored, because all the people in Sheol will believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone to wash away all of their sins, death, and be given life!

Lam. 3:31, 32 "The Lord will NOT cast off forever. Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies."

This proves Annihilationism (Conditional Immortality) is wrong! Imagine you had a treasure of a relationship with someone else and then they’re permanently destroyed. That treasure failed! Because they’re gone and you can’t talk with them anymore. The truth is that nobody will be destroyed forever, everyone will eventually believe in Jesus Christ with faith only and have all their sins, death, washed away and gain permanent life!

Psalm 24:1 "The EARTH is the Lord's and ALL its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein."

This guarantees that Universal Salvation through Christ is true. Because who has received what another has given? Everyone! And who will give what another person will receive? Everyone!

At one point in our lives, we have all been given something by God, life. Thus, the relationship that the Lord has with every single one of us is a treasure! A treasure in Heaven that never fails! Thus, the Almighty Lord will retrieve all of His treasures by convincing everyone to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved!

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Matthew 6:19-21 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

This verse proves that everyone will have permanent life! Because our treasures in Heaven are the friends we’ve made alone the way!

Proverbs 8:21 Granting an inheritance to those who love me, and filling their treasuries.

Our treasuries are the collection of relationships we’ve accumulated with others over the years! Being generous is not just about giving people money, but giving them our time to help them, giving them a shoulder to rest on, an ear that listens to them. So even poor people can give, be generous and store up treasures (relationships) in Heaven.

Luke 18:22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

The Parable of the Rich Ruler reveals to us a man who has kept all the commandments, yet Jesus tells him he still lacks one thing. What does he lack? Love.

First, this Parable is a reference to faith alone salvation. Keeping the commandments does not save us, it’s only faith alone in Jesus Christ, love, in the smallest amount in Jesus Christ.

Second, this Rich Ruler did not build any relationships with other people, He did not show love. All this richness, he stored just for himself. By distributing to the poor, he would create treasure in Heaven, because our relationships with people shine like a precious jewel.

Matthew 12:35 The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.

The relationships we have must be good. Good relationships give us good treasures, ones of love, gentleness, kindness, respect. There can be evil relationships, like abusive relationships, that bring out evil treasure. Eventually, all relationships will become good, because all people will have faith alone in Christ Jesus and be washed away of all their evil.

With relationships, it’s not just about the quantity, but the quality too. I could have a pile of common gems (many acquaintances) equivalent in monetary value to a small diamond on a ring (one strong friendship).

1 Corinthians 13:3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Physical treasures go away. But friendship with others is eternal, because we will all have eternal life through faith alone in Christ, who loved us first, who treasured us first, who wished to have a relationship with us first, so we can have relationships, treasures, with others too.

In Heaven, everyone will still have the opportunity to create relationships, to store up treasures, in Heaven, even after death. There are some who have started storing up these treasures on Earth, early in advance, before others. But everyone will guaranteed have treasure in Heaven. Why? Because everyone will have a relationship with Christ! All people will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved.

Matthew 6:4 So that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.