What are these UFOS? Any connection with angels.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel chapter 1 gives a description of vehicle that transports God. Its circular vehicle and highly polished bronze. The heathen think aliens fly them. God and angels need a transport. Luke 10:18. And He said unto them, I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven. This event happens one time at the appointed time. The 6th trump. Satan as antichrist will bring his fallen angels to earth near future. How does new convert prepare. Ephesians chapter 6, study sound doctrine. Put on the gospel armour. Spirtual growth is important. Those who worshipped antichrist will be in sheol. Its gulf that separates paradise and Hades, during millennium, were in our spirtual bodys at that time, the millennium. Does anyone believe little green men fly UFOs.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel chapter 1 gives a description of vehicle that transports God. Its circular vehicle and highly polished bronze. The heathen think aliens fly them. God and angels need a transport. Luke 10:18. And He said unto them, I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven. This event happens one time at the appointed time. The 6th trump. Satan as antichrist will bring his fallen angels to earth near future. How does new convert prepare. Ephesians chapter 6, study sound doctrine. Put on the gospel armour. Spirtual growth is important. Those who worshipped antichrist will be in sheol. Its gulf that separates paradise and Hades, during millennium, were in our spirtual bodys at that time, the millennium. Does anyone believe little green men fly UFOs.
I think it's important to keep to the facts and evidence to properly judge the truth of things.

I'll tell you a story: When I was a child, my friend and I stayed under the stars to sleep just looking up. Suddenly two stars fell from the sky and passed over our heads. We both saw it. I think it may have been angels but I can't be sure. Like a sign of the two witnesses or something.