Are UFO angels wings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are UFOs angels wings?

Ezekiel describes what I believe is a UFO

We are hearing more and more stories of UFOs being seen around nuclear facilities
The rumors floating around the patriot and New Age movement which are the same is that they're here to help us
Telegram is saying that these UFOs are here to save us if we go into a nuclear standoff.
Don't kill the messenger LOL

Here's one that came out TODAY on Telegram

BREAKING - Serbia: Air Force deploys two Mig-29 fighters after detecting an unidentified object in its airspace, according to the newspaper KURIR; "Based on the order of the President [...] a pair of MiG-29 fighters were put on duty," due to an UFO over the city of Valjevo.

Now, is this all a coincidence or is it a technology manipulation to control our minds?

I've already heard people saying when the antichrist comes and he is not going to have any powers. The antichrist will be a man and he will use technology, including a DEW weapon That can bring lightning from the sky.

Then we hear from the churches that the antichrist will be a man and Satan will give him powers. Of course, Satan doesn't have any powers, so that's a stretch only power Satan has is given to him by God so that's that.
I do believe and of course I am a little crazy that the antichrist will show up in the UFO when all hope is lost on the planet

Also, I don't see this year from now I see it right now, being a somewhat detective
I use circumstantial evidence, and the signs of the time

The watchmen are the Canaries in coal mine, and I'm squawking

Godspeed, my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and may you enjoy your Easter holiday

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are UFOs angels wings?

Ezekiel describes what I believe is a UFO

We are hearing more and more stories of UFOs being seen around nuclear facilities
The rumors floating around the patriot and New Age movement which are the same is that they're here to help us
Telegram is saying that these UFOs are here to save us if we go into a nuclear standoff.
Don't kill the messenger LOL

Here's one that came out TODAY on Telegram

BREAKING - Serbia: Air Force deploys two Mig-29 fighters after detecting an unidentified object in its airspace, according to the newspaper KURIR; "Based on the order of the President [...] a pair of MiG-29 fighters were put on duty," due to an UFO over the city of Valjevo.

Now, is this all a coincidence or is it a technology manipulation to control our minds?

I've already heard people saying when the antichrist comes and he is not going to have any powers. The antichrist will be a man and he will use technology, including a DEW weapon That can bring lightning from the sky.

Then we hear from the churches that the antichrist will be a man and Satan will give him powers. Of course, Satan doesn't have any powers, so that's a stretch only power Satan has is given to him by God so that's that.
I do believe and of course I am a little crazy that the antichrist will show up in the UFO when all hope is lost on the planet

Also, I don't see this year from now I see it right now, being a somewhat detective
I use circumstantial evidence, and the signs of the time

The watchmen are the Canaries in coal mine, and I'm squawking

Godspeed, my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and may you enjoy your Easter holiday

Yes Ezekiel and his wheels, many as you and I have been watchers and do touch on these UFO's for the knowledge of them. I lived in AZ at the time of the Phoenix lights 1997 that has never been explained. I saw a news clip that Mel Gibson said prince William will be the antichrist, so there are lots saying things. Satan entering a person can be as we saw in the gospels with Judas so I don't hold to your thoughts of it being someone from outer space.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Ezekiel and his wheels, many as you and I have been watchers and do touch on these UFO's for the knowledge of them. I lived in AZ at the time of the Phoenix lights 1997 that has never been explained. I saw a news clip that Mel Gibson said prince William will be the antichrist, so there are lots saying things. Satan entering a person can be as we saw in the gospels with Judas so I don't hold to your thoughts of it being someone from outer space.
Cyd
Your opinion is always valued
So I claim, and it’s just my opinion not my churches, however, (our church does believe in UFOs) Shepherd Chapel, Arkansas over 200,000 followers
Now, if I’m right, and our church is right, we were expecting to see a UFO falling stars from heaven to the Earth very shortly.
The Locust army are not any kind of animal they do not eat the green of the grass and they have long hair and they will be sweet and nice no different than somebody knocking on your door and claiming hi I’m here to talk about Jesus and that he is about ready to come (but they’re sting is lies)
A new AGE revival not seen before it is a set up for the antichrist no different than starting up CERN

This is in my opinion the time that Satan is going to be called and he will come

Now I claim the fallen angels are going to come down in UFOs, or their leader will one of the other
I know it sounds far-fetched time will tell

I hope everybody enjoys their Easter weekend. I plan to spend it with my family. I am very blessed for some reason my family is coming together, like never before.
Maybe because I’m scaring the shit out of them lol

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re going to start seeing more and more
UFOs today who were cited over Iran

Yes, they could be man-made or maybe not or a combo

Most people think this is blue Beam, or some other crazy technological instruments

I begged to differ
Get ready for the fallen angels to make their moves