What Do You Believe?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God. My heart is part of my body because it is part of my body; it shares the same DNA. Jesus is God because He is both part of God and entirely God.

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
aspen said:
Jesus is God. My heart is part of my body because it is part of my body; it shares the same DNA. Jesus is God because He is both part of God and entirely God.
When Jesus was born He was the only begotten Son of God.
Those that were born of God after Jesus, were begotten of God.

True or false?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I believe that Yeshua is my King.

I am a priest of his order and will stand with him as he stands by me.

I will follow him as his ways are what I also desire for myself.

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
pom2014 said:
I believe that Yeshua is my King.

I am a priest of his order and will stand with him as he stands by me.

I will follow him as his ways are what I also desire for myself.
Do you believe

man became God
because His body
is the temple for
the Holy Spirit?

Yes or no?

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
SpiritandTruth said:
Do you believe

Jesus is God
because His body
is the temple for
the Holy Spirit?
[SIZE=16pt]I believe Jesus is God, because the written Word of God says he was conceived by God. Also I know Jesus is God because he told me personally he is God. [/SIZE]

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]I believe Jesus is God, because the written Word of God says he was conceived by God. Also I know Jesus is God because he told me personally he is God. [/SIZE]
I am also conceived by God. And I also told you personally.

Do you believe that?

Yes or no?
Jesus was not God manifested in the flesh till He became born.

True or false?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
SpiritandTruth said:
Do you believe

man became God
because His body
is the temple for
the Holy Spirit?

Yes or no?
I believe that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. That The Son became flesh to be the new Adam as is shown by lineage through David.

He laid down that life, went to hades and then took it back up so that he could defeat death for all the children of this world.

He became the King and high priest revealing the word and making it for all of us not just the Levites.

I am a priest of that order and a companion of The King, standing with him as he with me.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
SpiritandTruth said:
I am also conceived by God. And I also told you personally.

Do you believe that?

Yes or no?

Jesus was not God manifested in the flesh till He became born.

True or false?
[SIZE=16pt](Matthew 1: 18-20) “This is how Jesus Christ came to be born. His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph; but before they came to live together she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Her husband Joseph, being an upright man and wanting to spare her disgrace, decided to divorce her informally. He had made up his mind to do this when suddenly the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, 'Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because she has conceived what is in her by the Holy Spirit.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]So your mother was impregnated by the Holy Spirit also. Wow! So you are telling us that you are a God/man also?[/SIZE]

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
pom2014 said:
I believe that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. That The Son became flesh to be the new Adam as is shown by lineage through David.

He laid down that life, went to hades and then took it back up so that he could defeat death for all the children of this world.

He became the King and high priest revealing the word and making it for all of us not just the Levites.

I am a priest of that order and a companion of The King, standing with him as he with me.
If I prove any part of what you believe is incorrect what will you do?
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt](Matthew 1: 18-20) “This is how Jesus Christ came to be born. His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph; but before they came to live together she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Her husband Joseph, being an upright man and wanting to spare her disgrace, decided to divorce her informally. He had made up his mind to do this when suddenly the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, 'Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because she has conceived what is in her by the Holy Spirit.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]So your mother was impregnated by the Holy Spirit also. Wow! So you are telling us that you are a God/man also?[/SIZE]
I asked you a simple question, to which you could not answer. And you want me to tell you more things you cannot believe?
I would like to help you but I want to keep it simple.
Because that is the only way you will have a chance to learn.

If you can learn at all.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one.

Let's start with this.

Who among you can tell me exactly the correct meaning of this?
I would wager that none of you know.

I know you know what they teach you. But that is incorrect.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
SpiritandTruth said:
If I prove any part of what you believe is incorrect what will you do?

I asked you a simple question, to which you could not answer. And you want me to tell you more things you cannot believe?

I would like to help you but I want to keep it simple.
Because that is the only way you will have a chance to learn.

If you can learn at all.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one.

Let's start with this.

Who among you can tell me exactly the correct meaning of this?

I would wager that none of you know.

I know you know what they teach you. But that is incorrect.
[SIZE=16pt]I have no interest in what you say. What you believe does not matter at all to me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]This is a Christian Forum, and Christians know Jesus is God.[/SIZE]

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
Angelina said:
I believe he is...
Do you believe a man can become God? Yes or no?
aspen said:
Do you believe God was God in the flesh before
He became God in the flesh by being born as a man?

Yes or no?

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SpiritandTruth said:
Do you believe

man became God
because His body
is the temple for
the Holy Spirit?

Yes or no?
Did you really just ask if man became God??? What is wrong with you?

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
Born_Again said:
Did you really just ask if man became God??? What is wrong with you?
You should be very careful who you choose to disrespect in life. It might cause you
more trouble than it is worth to you.
Before I disrespect anyone in the Kingdom of heaven, I always make sure It cannot come back to haunt me.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, maybe I shouldnt have said "What is wrong with you"... But I dont get you or your angle here. And, are you personally threatening me? And you stated, "Before I (meaning you?) disrespect anyone in the Kingdom of Heaven, I always make sure It cannot come back to haunt me." I get what you are getting at there, but should you not disprespect anyone??? Regardless of stature? Plus, I directed that towards you, not heaven or anyone in it.

I must say, I dont really see why you keep tossing loaded questions at people. In my line of work, I do that to pull responses out of people to test for guilt. Why dont you state to us a brief statement of what you believe. You have asked us, now you should show respect to the members on here and return the favor.

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
Born_Again said:
Okay, maybe I shouldnt have said "What is wrong with you"... But I dont get you or your angle here. And, are you personally threatening me? And you stated, "Before I (meaning you?) disrespect anyone in the Kingdom of Heaven, I always make sure It cannot come back to haunt me." I get what you are getting at there, but should you not disprespect anyone??? Regardless of stature? Plus, I directed that towards you, not heaven or anyone in it.

I must say, I dont really see why you keep tossing loaded questions at people. In my line of work, I do that to pull responses out of people to test for guilt. Why dont you state to us a brief statement of what you believe. You have asked us, now you should show respect to the members on here and return the favor.
I love God more than you.