What do you think ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above is pastor Bob Joyce with overlay if facial pics of Elvis. This pastor's singing and talking voice is his own ! He can be seen preaching and singing on YouTube.
Amazing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not elvis dear sister . has that pastor ever even said he was .
Sure it might resemble him
look closely at the pastor when HE is singing . His nose is not as long as elvis nose .
And the nose only gets bigger with age .
Their noses do not match up . Also look at the forehead to jaw line
when he is singing from the side view .
But he does have a resemblance .
I know most folks dont catch these things . The reason i do , I THINK
its cause due to when i was born there were three of us .
we are identical triplets . And i see us looking very different . But most folks cannot tell us apart .
I THINK my mind formed over time to see VERY minor details . Does that make sense .
Its just a theory of mine . I didnt notice how easy it was for me to remember details about faces
till folks kept bringing it up to me . over time i got to thinking and came up with
it must have been because from my birth my brain learned to see even the most small details and differences .
DUE TO my two brothers looking just like me . I GUESS SISTER . anyway i am telling you this is not elvis .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont look at the photo stuff . look at the pastor himself as he is singing .
Look at the ratio of the distance of the eyes to the bottom of the nose . Its not elvis .
The distance between the tops of the eyes and the bottom of the nose is clearly seen FROM the side angel big time .
Even from the front . but its much easier to see from the side . The nose to eyes dont get shorter over time .
The nose actually gets broader , but the ratio dont get shorter it stays the same . THEIRS DO Not match up at all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS , its okay dear sister . I do admit their is a resemblance and i can see how folks might think its elvis .
But its not . Look again at the pastor when he is singing from the side view .
compare how the eye ratio to the bottom of the nose appears . the pastors is shorter . That dont happen .
Sure the pastors nose being broader . NOW that does happen . but the shortening does not .
Its not him sister .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not elvis dear sister . has that pastor ever even said he was .
Sure it might resemble him
look closely at the pastor when HE is singing . His nose is not as long as elvis nose .
And the nose only gets bigger with age .
Their noses do not match up . Also look at the forehead to jaw line
when he is singing from the side view .
But he does have a resemblance .
I know most folks dont catch these things . The reason i do , I THINK
its cause due to when i was born there were three of us .
we are identical triplets . And i see us looking very different . But most folks cannot tell us apart .
I THINK my mind formed over time to see VERY minor details . Does that make sense .
Its just a theory of mine . I didnt notice how easy it was for me to remember details about faces
till folks kept bringing it up to me . over time i got to thinking and came up with
it must have been because from my birth my brain learned to see even the most small details and differences .
DUE TO my two brothers looking just like me . I GUESS SISTER . anyway i am telling you this is not elvis .
Oh, he says he is not Elvis. He is only 68 y.o.
I cannot find what he believes in but his sermons and songs can be sen on yt and fb.
Screenshot_20230725-123106~2.png

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS , its okay dear sister . I do admit their is a resemblance and i can see how folks might think its elvis .
But its not . Look again at the pastor when he is singing from the side view .
compare how the eye ratio to the bottom of the nose appears . the pastors is shorter . That dont happen .
Sure the pastors nose being broader . NOW that does happen . but the shortening does not .
Its not him sister .
Wow an identical set of triplets.
The 3 amigos.
Do the other two love the Lord also?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow an identical set of triplets.
The 3 amigos.
Do the other two love the Lord also?
I also have identical twin uncles , identical twin cousins from my mothers brother .
She and her brother both had identical children . he has twin girls .
she has triplet boys . It runs all over the family .
NOW i have something i want to remind us about .
DO you remember back in the day when they first began
to try and teach that one is born gay . that it is their gentics .
DID you know how i knew it was a lie .
MY UNCLES . identical . ONE WAS GAY the other was not . I Knew even then it was a lie .
Even one of my brothers wrestled with it . I DID NOT , the other one did not .
BUT , and get ready for this .
HE was pulled completely out of it BY GOD .
HE knows now it was nothing but lust and a depraved mind .
THEY ARE LYING to us sister . they are not BORN like this .
the thing is even chidren can be tempted and confused by satan . WE just have to stop buying into the lie .