What intrument(s) do you play?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
What intrument(s) do you play? I play the guitar and piano. I've also played tuba and trumpet in band, but I stopped playing. I play a mean vegetales theme. lol

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi RD!

I can play acoustic, Lead and Bass guitar, Drums and piano [but only the stuff I like]. I love indigenous instruments and have a Khlui [circular pan pipe] and Khaen [mouth organ from Northern Thailand] - still learning :) My friend plays the warring pipes [Bagpipes] which I will learn next...

Have a great day!

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
Hi RD!

I can play acoustic, Lead and Bass guitar, Drums and piano [but only the stuff I like]. I love indigenous instruments and have a Khlui [circular pan pipe] and Khaen [mouth organ from Northern Thailand] - still learning :) My friend plays the warring pipes [Bagpipes] which I will learn next...

Have a great day!

Do you play by ear or do you read music?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you play by ear or do you read music

...both. :)

One of my friends introduced me to Bluegrass...something we do not hear much, in these parts. It had me riveted. What an awesome sound!...Oh, I also play the uke.

Bless ya!

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
...both. :)

One of my friends introduced me to Bluegrass...something we do not hear much, in these parts. It had me riveted. What an awesome sound!...Oh, I also play the uke.

Bless ya!

lol! My weakness is bluegrass. I CANNOT play bluegrass. >_<

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
Me either, but I haven't tried it yet...(can play the spoons also - goes well with the uke!) :D

Bless ya!

Cool! I could list many more instruments that I can play, but I listed the ones I actually played for an extent. lol! Have you heard of L'Orage by Friedrich Burgmuller? At 1 point I could play that. Probably 1 of the hardest pieces I played! VERY FUN to play though!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Cool! I could list many more instruments that I can play, but I listed the ones I actually played for an extent. lol! Have you heard of L'Orage by Friedrich Burgmuller? At 1 point I could play that. Probably 1 of the hardest pieces I played! VERY FUN to play though!!!

No...but I'm listening to it now on you tube....wow! :huh: kinda exciting [for someone who doesn't really like classical music]

The guys fingers were moving so fast...it was difficult for the camera to record it properly. Lol!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
I was first chair clarinet until 7th grade and then I realized girls didn't like guys that were in band so I quit... haha

Now I play a lil Ukulele, the didgeridoo, and DJ out a couple times a month and play anything from down tempo to electro house and dubstep...

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
I was first chair clarinet until 7th grade and then I realized girls didn't like guys that were in band so I quit... haha

Now I play a lil Ukulele, the didgeridoo, and DJ out a couple times a month and play anything from down tempo to electro house and dubstep...

o_O Band is awesome! Oh, you must have been in public school.
wink.gif

I have a didgeridoo! I got the technique down to where I could play a note for as long as I wanted!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
haha... yeah... public school in Long Beach...

Didgeridoos are fun... I can circular breath to... almost feels like a form of meditation when you play for awhile...

I'm jealous of you and Angelina being able to play the Piano... I love that instrument... that's rad you guys know how...

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
haha... yeah... public school in Long Beach...

Didgeridoos are fun... I can circular breath to... almost feels like a form of meditation when you play for awhile...

I'm jealous of you and Angelina being able to play the Piano... I love that instrument... that's rad you guys know how...

Piano is really not easy to learn. I learned the basics when I was 10 and then started playing again about 3 years ago. I'm still not as comfortable with the piano as I am the guitar. I'm currently learning this piece. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbt7kNW4Do0 I'm having A LOT of trouble with it though >_<

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
haha... at first I was like, "Final Fantasy?" but that song is nice... you got some skills if you're rockin that...

I always wanted to be able to play this song on the guitar...

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
haha... at first I was like, "Final Fantasy?" but that song is nice... you got some skills if you're rockin that...

I always wanted to be able to play this song on the guitar...

I'm not rockin' it yet. Not even close.

oh! That is an awesome piece!