What is happening to Canada?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you become an Ex-Patriot before your c restricted free travel to papers & vaccine passports?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Stay and fight before it comes to that

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Other answer, and I'll tell you why in a post here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Checkpoints at all interprovincial bridges Monday in stay-home crackdown

:( This line from an old war movie pops into my head. Guy arrives at a Russian check point. The guard asks,"Papers! Do you have your travel documents?"
Then, as I write that I remember the movie, Hunt For Red October.
The two Rsians are talking about what it will be like in America after they defect.

The one Russian says he would like to travel from state to state.
Then asks the other, "Do they let you do that?"
The answer, "Yes, I imagine they'll let you travel anywhere you like."
The other man asks, " No papers?"
The Sean Connery captain of the submarine answers him,
" No papers."

Could that be the real fiction if our near mutual futures? Canada and America Remember Mr.Biden's idea for a travel vaccine passport?

As Canada goes so too does America?

Reactions: amadeus

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
Christians in the west have emphasized their power for too long, over the power of God. We have relied on wealth, politicians and policies over the Gospel and if we look to those things now, we have great reason to despair. We will not succeed in the face of fascism and tyranny by voting new politicians into office, by protesting policy changes and by hiring lawyers. It is the power of the Gospel that changes the lives and hearts of people in real and tangible ways that has the power to transform a neighborhood, a community and a nation. The early church had no money, no power and no influence, but they turned the world upside down. I lived in a country where only .1% of the people were Christian and there was no earthly reason for anyone to ever follow Christ and yet month after month, year after year, the Gospel was proclaimed and God miraculously called sinners out of the darkness into His glorious light.

The same thing can happen now in our present age. Christians and the Church must focus on the Gospel and on both proclaiming it and living it in their communities. This is the real "grass roots" movement that no government can stand against. This is the real "American Gospel"! Sermon over ;)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've attended two rallies so far, and the topics included Jesus, justice and freedom.
Last week I stood on the edge of the after-rally march, which consisted of hundreds of people, in the downtown area, on a Saturday afternoon, with my guitar strapped on, worshipping the God of the universe.
As an anointed leader, I knelt before His Holiness, for all the world to see. The media was there, and someone recorded me.
We all have to do what we can do. This is what I'm called to do. Shalom. :)

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've attended two rallies so far, and the topics included Jesus, justice and freedom.
Last week I stood on the edge of the after-rally march, which consisted of hundreds of people, in the downtown area, on a Saturday afternoon, with my guitar strapped on, worshipping the God of the universe.
As an anointed leader, I knelt before His Holiness, for all the world to see. The media was there, and someone recorded me.
We all have to do what we can do. This is what I'm called to do. Shalom. :)
His holiness?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As Canada goes so too does America?
That should be reversed. Canada simply goes along with everything happening south of the border, until it becomes a matter of displaying Canadian "moral superiority" (imagined) over Americans.

At the same time Ottawa would rather bow to the Peoples Republic of China than stand up for Canada. Then Commie Trudeau was delighted to see imposter Biden inaugurated into office, except that Biden does not give a hoot about Canada, and is now flooding the northern states with illegals so that (hopefully) they enter Canada illegally.

And now the utterly stupid Canadian premiers are trying to show that they are different from the American states which have abandoned lockdowns (at least 14 or more) by trying to imitate Fascist Boris Johnson in the UK in clamping down even harder. Ontario has become totally Fascist and Alberta is not too far behind.

The problem is that the courts have been thoroughly compromised on both sides of the border, which means the the constitutions have been totally trashed. To see an example of this rejection of constitutional freedoms see this News Release from the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF).

Court permits Government to avoid producing Dr. Hinshaw’s evidence on lockdowns at May 3 trial of Pastor James Coates

Court permits Government to avoid producing Dr. Hinshaw’s evidence on lockdowns at May 3 trial of Pastor James Coates | Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That should be reversed. Canada simply goes along with everything happening south of the border, until it becomes a matter of displaying Canadian "moral superiority" (imagined) over Americans.

At the same time Ottawa would rather bow to the Peoples Republic of China than stand up for Canada. Then Commie Trudeau was delighted to see imposter Biden inaugurated into office, except that Biden does not give a hoot about Canada, and is now flooding the northern states with illegals so that (hopefully) they enter Canada illegally.

And now the utterly stupid Canadian premiers are trying to show that they are different from the American states which have abandoned lockdowns (at least 14 or more) by trying to imitate Fascist Boris Johnson in the UK in clamping down even harder. Ontario has become totally Fascist and Alberta is not too far behind.

The problem is that the courts have been thoroughly compromised on both sides of the border, which means the the constitutions have been totally trashed. To see an example of this rejection of constitutional freedoms see this News Release from the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF).

Court permits Government to avoid producing Dr. Hinshaw’s evidence on lockdowns at May 3 trial of Pastor James Coates

Court permits Government to avoid producing Dr. Hinshaw’s evidence on lockdowns at May 3 trial of Pastor James Coates | Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms
That is so odd. I posted a reply to your post days ago. Now it's not here.

I don't agree that it is a reversal as you suggest.
Amweica's government, local and federal, has not gone as far as what you describe happening in Canada.

What you describe happening in the pastors trial is injustice in itself.
It sounds like the court is working to convict before the trial gets started. Robbing a defendant of their right to evidence for their defence is wrong.

I'm d hope the Canadian people are forewarned by these red flags.

What a message it sends. And perhaps this happens in American courts as well.
When you're a defendant what chance have you If the court, prior to your first day, decides what you can use to defend yourself against charges brought by the state,or province?